213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody is goign to be there this weekend

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Cravin Boost said:
Just wondering if anybody is goign to be there this weekend
I heard the RRev guys are heading there after work tomorrow.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i might have to go this weekend what times are the drags at ? and michelle are you going to go throw down another 22sec pass, if so i think i might be able to take ya :)

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm nothing broken yet that I know of. :)

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
We will be heading down right after work to race/hang out/etc. I think a few of us may go down Saturday night as well. Hope to see a bunch of you there!

If anyone needs race gas we are just a mile or so from the track. We have VP unleaded, 114 leaded, C16, VP Import and Methanol.

John

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
John Reed said:
We will be heading down right after work to race/hang out/etc. I think a few of us may go down Saturday night as well. Hope to see a bunch of you there!

If anyone needs race gas we are just a mile or so from the track. We have VP unleaded, 114 leaded, C16, VP Import and Methanol.

John

damn yall got alot of gas :kekegay:

·
4,934 Posts
John Reed said:
I heard Dr. Mike may throw down also. :biggrin:

John
lol. don't tempt me :biggrin:

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
John Reed said:

John
Thanks for the heads up John...I was actually going to call Tim up and ask if you guys had some go juice...your shop's location is perfect for a top off before the track! I won't be able to make it out this weekend unfortunatly:tear: maybe next week :x:

Mark

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
I heard that Dr. Mike can't beat my 11.47......or a C5 Vette :1poke:

·
4,934 Posts
Hands On said:
I heard that Dr. Mike can't beat my 11.47......or a C5 Vette :1poke:
lies! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Some great racing action tonight at PIR, with the best race being the one between Tim and Jeff (Ford Mustang) during the Heads Up NW series. They both run in the True Street class.

First round Tim had a bye run. Second round he advanced with a personal best of [email protected] Third and final round he went 9.73 to Jeff's amazing 9.59. We ran out of nitrous about 3/4 track, but I still don't know if we would have had anything to give him to combat his charge on the first 1/8th. Great job to the AFP boys, that was some of the most fun racing we have had in a long time!

Tim is still running a 5+ year old stock block/head/cams/headgasket/headbolts engine with a Greddy T78. We are all wondering just how much more we can squeeze out of it!

John

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
That's incredable! Like getting a ship in a bottle. I think you were literal when you said squeeze.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts