Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
I'm looking for a stock MKIV intercooler.
Does anybody have one for sale?

Thanks.
Yes i have it in Czech Republic

How about shipping and price?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool!
Tell me what do you want for it and if you could please ask the post service, UPS or DHL how much it will cost the shipment to Spain?

I'll pay for the IC+shipment if it's not too much.

Is it in good shape? Any pictures?

Thanks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
Cool!
Tell me what do you want for it and if you could please ask the post service, UPS or DHL how much it will cost the shipment to Spain?

I'll pay for the IC+shipment if it's not too much.

Is it in good shape? Any pictures?

Thanks.

Ok i will ask and send pictures

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
By the way, do you have a stock fuel pump too?
Yes i have
stock fuel pump
stock fuel rail
stock injectors
stock 94 front and rear lights
stock active spoiler
stock exhaust
stock downpipe
stock springs
stock twins

just say what you want and tell the offer

:)

But sorry .... too much busy today and tomorrow too, i will ask at DHL or Post on wednesday

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What about 200euros for the IC+all stock piping+fuel pump+shipping?

I have contacted somebody in the US that will send me the complete IC+piping+shipping for 140 euros (180 dollars).

Do you have any pictures of the IC?

Please respond as soon as possible because he is waiting my answer.

Thanks Veta.

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
What about 200euros for the IC+all stock piping+fuel pump+shipping?

I have contacted somebody in the US that will send me the complete IC+piping+shipping for 140 euros (180 dollars).

Do you have any pictures of the IC?

Please respond as soon as possible because he is waiting my answer.

Thanks Veta.
No problem, 200EUR is OK, but i still was not able to ask at DHL or some another company for shipping costs.
I have an plastic thing on the IC like some art of duct or so, should i remove it before takeing photo?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you can make a photo where i can see if there's many dented fins or not then it's ok, you don't need to take it out.

For the shipping, you could also ask on the post service for a registered or certified parcel. This way is more secure than the normal post service.

But obiously either way, DHL, Post Service or whatever, you'll need to know the volume and the weight of the box beforehand.

Thanks a lot.

Do you still want to sell your car?
Man, I wish i could have enough money to buy it. That thing must be powerful. Even that you say is not as quick as it should be.

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
If you can make a photo where i can see if there's many dented fins or not then it's ok, you don't need to take it out.

For the shipping, you could also ask on the post service for a registered or certified parcel. This way is more secure than the normal post service.

But obiously either way, DHL, Post Service or whatever, you'll need to know the volume and the weight of the box beforehand.

Thanks a lot.

Do you still want to sell your car?
Man, I wish i could have enough money to buy it. That thing must be powerful. Even that you say is not as quick as it should be.
OK, i will make photos.

I think the car is fast enough, problem is at me, bad track, and no AEM.

AEM can be instaled, traction can be fixed by better tires and driver can be changed too (if someone buy my car)

I will probably do last tests for my performance at this sommer and then make decision.

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
By the way, how can i pay you?

Paypal is ok?
Or pay the DHL guy when he gives me the box?
Pyapal does not have support for Czech Republic :dunno:
I use always wire transfer.

·
Registered
521 Posts
mikyrc said:
OK, so you'll have to tell me what i have to do. I've never done a wire transfer.
No problem this is easy. I will be out for this weekend. We will talk at monday.

·
Registered
521 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts