Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
It is very nice to see mint condition anything, let alone a car that is always molested. And with only a handful made in 87, if stored longer could be worth quite a bit more.

$29,290 is ~$51,913.07 is 2006/2007 dollars. Not a bad return if you had the space. if it sells at 100k. But I think it could be worth more given more time.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'd definitely hold out for another 10 years. Classics are appreciating at an astronomical rate these days. If that continues I could easily see this car being in the 7 digit territory soon.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
$100,000 yes

for that NO

Cheers,

·
Registered
693 Posts
I don't even really like domestics....but I can assure you, that car wouldn't have anywhere near 9 miles on it anymore if I got ahold of it:hide:

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Sweet car for sure.

I hope the people that complain about $50K+ very low mileage stock Supras take notice as I would take a 9 mile MKIV TT over that GNX any day of the week.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
I think it certainly is worth it and I am not a GNX guy either. It was 51k new in present dollars, had a very limited run made, most of which are modded or beat to shit. Even when the muscle car market dies back down from this hyper-inflated nonsense, a 9 mile car like this will still hold value. Less than 550 made and this one is never titled with 9 miles? Worth 100k all day long to me.

·
Champagne Papi
5,699 Posts
One of my favorite american cars! I really hope they make a new one i've been hearing about

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Sweet! send me the 100 large and a list of approved vehicles I can spend it on and we're in business!:)

I'm not sure it's worth 100k either, but it is quite an example of a great car.

I agree but whos to say the milage is accurate?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts