Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a post a few weeks ago a member was testing it. Is it worth the purchase price $2600. How is it for street use with 700-800rwhp:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Hey less,
First of all, keep in mind that it's TQ that breaks clutches, not HP. The carbon/carbon will be in my car next week. It's been undergoing testing making sure that it'll hold HARD launches at the track on slicks. Drop me a line next week and i'll let you know how it feels...

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Not to get into a flame war or anything, but the Queen that posted above has inaccurate info. Saad has had 3 iterations of the clutch in his car, not 5. When the first one let go at vegas, he should not have continued to run the car, he ran the car knowing the clutch was f-ed up, and that is why he had a piece dent the bell housing...
You still coming to TX2K2 Queen, you do know that you still have a private invitation...

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
ROTFLMAO, damnit, you got me Jeff! Make sure you put on your high heel boots next time i see you, that way you can pretend to be taller than me too! And that would be soooooooo much fun, you could come onto supraforums and call me short!!!!! Wow, just think how insulted i'd be!

Jeff M said:

Why dont you just STFU you damn midget!! muwahahaha :D

Jeff M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts