Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible? I know the end tanks are different but I am not exactly sure how hard it would be or what modifications would be needed.

I am looking for pipes, specifically the lower IC pipes, that are routed like the stock pipes. I have a whiteline sway bar on the front and it hits my custom pipe producing a very annoying "clank clank" noise when I turn or hit bumps while driving. Such noise is not caused by control arms or end links because they are all new on both sides.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It shouldn't be a problem as long as you have the 3 elbows required for the spearco kit.

Personally I wasn't all that happy with my cooleeze pipes, or any other for that matter.

Best recommendation would be the speed source kit if all you really need is a lower set, it seems to be of pretty good quality and looks like it fits well.

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That speed source pipe looks great, thanks for the heads up on that one. It's cheap too, compared to other sets. What size diamter does it have?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i have the speed-source lower pipe and its 2" diameter. It fits Tightly.
I WISH they would have made a bigger one for the lower but they said that they no longer had an mkiii so they could make it fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts