Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm currently in Atlanta, and am on the forums everyday collecting parts for my '94 MKIV. It would be nice to be able to just pick things up. I'm looking for things that are in very good condition. Here's the list:

Passenger Fender
Passenger Fender Well Liner
New/Like new Axles
Hatch Hydrolics (Back Door Damper Stay)
Front Seat Belts
Dome Light w/ wiring
Dashboard Panels
Carpet
Floor Mats
Passenger Seat Handle
Roof Drip Plate RH
Hood To Cowl Top Seal & Clips
Deck Trim Rear Cover (rearmost trunk piece)
New Stock Control Arms (All Psngr Side) or PHR Rear Control Arms
Sideskirts (JDM/Bomex/Whifbitz)
Seibon TopSecret Hood

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops, sorry I didn't specify. It's the fronts. Mine just aren't retracting well.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why is that part discontinued? My car's a 94, so I don't know what the difference is. I already had to drill a hole for my low on meth indicator light. I'm looking to replace all of the pieces to the dash, since mine have always been in not-so-new condition.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Why is that part discontinued? My car's a 94, so I don't know what the difference is. I already had to drill a hole for my low on meth indicator light. I'm looking to replace all of the pieces to the dash, since mine have always been in not-so-new condition.
yeah the 97-98 LH dash panel, 6spd shifter console and the auto console are all discontinued, But they are still available for the 93-96 models. Are you going to keep them with 94 dash panels or are you switching over to 97-98 panels?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah the 97-98 LH dash panel, 6spd shifter console and the auto console are all discontinued, But they are still available for the 93-96 models. Are you going to keep them with 94 dash panels or are you switching over to 97-98 panels?
I was just going to keep the 94 styling, so was looking to see if someone had something better. Your carpet looks ablout like mine does. If I took mine out and cleaned it, it would be a little better. I might just do that, since shipping will be over $100.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I was just going to keep the 94 styling, so was looking to see if someone had something better. Your carpet looks ablout like mine does. If I took mine out and cleaned it, it would be a little better. I might just do that, since shipping will be over $100.
ok thats cool. but just to let you know, i just bought brand new carpet and shipping was only about $35 from AZ to AL. LMK if you change your mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts