Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$50 paypal to anyone that can solve my problem in Lakeland, FL!!!!

UPDATE 6/12/06 READ BELOW ON TODAY'S POSTING:

If anybody is in the lakeland area, please PM me so I can talk about a problem with a specific shop there. I would really appreciate anyones help from that area. Thanks once again.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
the shop is extreme turbo on drainfield rd owners name is rob reese. shop is open but phone # in the book is a non working #

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will paypal $50 immediately to anyone that can go to this shop and find out what the hell is going on with my stuff.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
do it

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will try to get over there monday if no one has beat me to it.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
there maybe two sides to this story. is there shipping info on the situation that your turbo was received? maybe we can get both sides on this

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is only one side. Would you think I just picked a shop out of thin air and now claiming that they have my turbo and won't give it back. Within FL, UPS delivers in one business day. I called Rob (owner) the next day and he said he has received, and he also commented on how it might have been an oil deficiency issue. He said that my compressor wheel was damaged and I could either replace it with the same 66mm or upgrade to a T72. He also offered to clip the exhaust side by 10degree for more flow for an extra $50. For three weeks he gave me a run around, and now doesn't want to answer any calls.

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
Just get your turbo back, and email me we'll get it to a guy who'll rebuild it right.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jtamulis said:
Just get your turbo back, and email me we'll get it to a guy who'll rebuild it right.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
alpha6164 said:
There is only one side. Would you think I just picked a shop out of thin air and now claiming that they have my turbo and won't give it back. Within FL, UPS delivers in one business day. I called Rob (owner) the next day and he said he has received, and he also commented on how it might have been an oil deficiency issue. He said that my compressor wheel was damaged and I could either replace it with the same 66mm or upgrade to a T72. He also offered to clip the exhaust side by 10degree for more flow for an extra $50. For three weeks he gave me a run around, and now doesn't want to answer any calls.
i seem to remember you telling me on the phone that at one point Rob said he was waiting on parts. thats another side to what you have posted

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
scnat said:
i seem to remember you telling me on the phone that at one point Rob said he was waiting on parts. thats another side to what you have posted
After I asked him why the turbo is not ready after the first few days, he said that he was waiting for the bearing to arrive and that he called the company and they had told him that it was already shipped. That was 6 weeks ago. I am not sure what this has to do with the fact that six weeks later my calls are not being answered. If he doesn't have the parts or can't fix them or whatever, he needs to tell me and I will have my turbo picked up.

David, I am trying to figure out where these line of questionings/comments in your last couple of posts are coming from? Are you saying that either I have never sent a turbo and am making this up? or he is waiting on parts after six weeks? and the fact that when I call from other area codes than (904) he will pick up, and once he knows its me he hangs up???????

Just this friday I went ahead and ordered a brand new turbo from ITS because I can't keep my car sitting around this long, but its a matter of principles that this guy has stolen from me. The only thing diff. from getting jacked is that he didn't use a gun.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
as i have not yet been able to speak to Rob myself, and you have not produced shipping records, and Chris was able to determine that the shop does extist, i am proceeding with caution with this matter.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts