Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ぐんせ&
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Night Shift San Diego is coming on June 2nd at Coors Ampitheater in San Diego. Night Shift is an event thrown by the creators Hot Import Nights. We took the HIN element out doors and implemented more motorsports and moving elements. At Night Shift San Diego, Valvoline will have a mobile dyno jet at the event to run 14 vehicles in front of the thousands in attendance.

I'm not calling anybody out but I' think it'd be awesome if a few of the top notch Supra's made it out to run on the Dyno. I will waive fee's to dyno for the right vehicles, we can even make a meet out of it. Just let me know.... I know Keith will be coming... maybe some of you from the dyno extreme meet might make it out to put it down on the rollers.

if interested email me at [email protected]

Again i' think this would be a really cool gig, i'd love to run but my TT's not quite ready to play w/ the big boys. Hope to hear from you all!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm up

I will dyno

·
ぐんせ&
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what I like to hear!!! if any of you know some of the Viper guys down here then please extend the invite also! I'd ultimately like to fill up the Dyno Area with 500+ hp cars.

if anyone has any questions you can reach my AIM at HINcars or email [email protected]

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
how about a 400+ celica?

·
ぐんせ&
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SDstreetracer???????? Common Darian, time to shine and bring back the MKIII. Now or never mang, ill bring the aw11 with flushmounts.
I'll bring hte ladies? :wavey:

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
804 Posts
not to pretty??WTF, who cares man, that will get ppl to stand up. Sounds like a broken record dood. Next year, next year, next year, next year, next year, next year. Naaaaaaaaa, i just jokeing mang. Post numbers when you done.

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
not to pretty??WTF, who cares man, that will get ppl to stand up. Sounds like a broken record dood. Next year, next year, next year, next year, next year, next year. Naaaaaaaaa, i just jokeing mang. Post numbers when you done.
The car has been done and running for a while now. I actually was driving it up to the Irvine meet last weekend but I hit a manhole that was sticking up above the level of the street and it ripped the 4 in vband clamp off the exhaust. I have no motivation to deal with the car and would rather work on my old school celica these days.

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
804 Posts
that sucks to hear man, so you never made it to the meet then?? Sounds like a civil lawsuit to me that could get your car up to par for free.

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
the car never made it to the meet. I dropped it off at my house and rode up with a friend. Hopefully Ill get excited about the car again soon before i decide to just sell it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts