Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
i know there are a few photoshoppers here on the boards...what exactly do you want done? plus there is a seperate forum for PS.....

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Photoshopped!

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Here ya go bro, black wheels..........................

........................'cause that's what your car will look like with black wheels, looks like your damn hubcaps fell off. I think the wheels you currently have look fine.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Rajunz said:

........................'cause that's what your car will look like with black wheels, looks like your damn hubcaps fell off. I think the wheels you currently have look fine.
agreed i hate my black sawblades but thats better then unpainted sawblades

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
There are some damn fine black wheel's out there, plus black on black ftw.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Rajunz said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You got some mad camber there yo :wtflol:

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
I think it's funny how everyone uses my photoshop, if you look at his original link, their is a spoiler in that pic....

Did anyone notice my crappy movement of the Shrubbery? :rofl:

·
still schooling.
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah when it was on if i turned and looked at the shadow it looked like i was flyin an airplane but can anyoe do some bronze for the wheels

·
Registered
393 Posts
scince i am in the right section and this thread is not, i figured i would photoshop scince i never have. to each their own. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts