Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda lookin around the San Antonio area....meh and Houston and Austin on that list. I heard there was one in SA, but i have no info on it.

thanks.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how long does it usually take them to fix a rim?

mine has a small crack on the inside lip.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess my only problem is that I live 2 hours and 15 minutes from San Antonio. they said they pick up..but for commericial companies only...so id have to drive up there, stay the night, pick it up the next day...lol, sucks.

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
John i just remembered, my friend Robert from NAPA, has access to a company that deals in crash parts. I think he can get a 17 inch rim, that has been referbed for like $150 cask +tax.
PM me or call me.
David

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Guys.. you know my 19" wheels? Well, I'm going to tell you the truth. About 3 weeks ago, I hit my wheel on the curb like badly and it was heavily curb damaged. So I dopped it off at SABS (Super Auto Body Shop) and it took them one day to complete it. It was done by sanding and re-polish, it looks brand new now. It only cost me $100.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
I guess my only problem is that I live 2 hours and 15 minutes from San Antonio. they said they pick up..but for commericial companies only...so id have to drive up there, stay the night, pick it up the next day...lol, sucks.
You could UPS or Fedex it, should cost around $20 each way. That would be cheaper than driving and staying the night. Or you could check your Toyota dealer, or NTB or someplace like that. They ship wheels off to be repaired, may be to that exact same place. Seems like Toyota and NTB in Waco both told me there is a place that comes and picks up the wheels, couple times a week or something, takes them to Dallas to be repaired. Then I guess they drop them off the next time they come back to pick up anymore wheels they might have in need of repair. NTB said it costs $125, and seems like Toyota said same thing. The site for Wheels America says $129 flat rate for any kind of aluminum wheel repair, no matter what needs to be done, as long as the hub isnt bent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts