Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a kid with a red 350z, with an RB26 Engine and a T88h turbo kit... here in Miami!
Chrome Hre's with red centercaps, Just chime in if anybody knows this guy, we are trying to set up a match 70 mph roll with two of our supras!!!!
let me know if anybody knows him or what the car has????? :scratch:
Thanks in advance!

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
You just said it has an rb26 and a t88h, :takethat: dont worry we got him covered.

·
Registered
93 Posts
allot of people have heard of this guy running around in miami with the RB motor in the 350 but nobody knows where he goes or where he is at. If you guys find him, let me know whats up. I definitely need to see this if you guys find him and run it at a certain date. I live here in Miami too and if you guys want, hit me up here with the info of where you guys are gonna run it at.

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
jon_24v said:
that car blew up like a month ago... you're a bit late.
Nope He just ran a cobra last night, so I guess is back already!!!!!!!!! :faint:

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
shadowwolfsupra said:
allot of people have heard of this guy running around in miami with the RB motor in the 350 but nobody knows where he goes or where he is at. If you guys find him, let me know whats up. I definitely need to see this if you guys find him and run it at a certain date. I live here in Miami too and if you guys want, hit me up here with the info of where you guys are gonna run it at.
no problem ! I think we are running next thursday!
We will let everybody know!

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OmarM said:
weird... i know the majority of the cars in this area.... my mistake..
:urowned:

jon_24v said:
A common mistake made by those less informed.
Sometimes is best to stay quiet and watch from behind, than jump out and give the wrong answer! LOL

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mystic said:
damn that sounds like a sick ass car

i want a g35c with a rb26 :/
When we are done with it, he will wish he never swapped engines!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts