Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all I know is that the lambo was 700awhp and about a yr. or so it caught fire and burned to the ground. I got it off of another site that I belong to and the guy who posted it was friends with the people in the vid. The lambo was 1/12 made

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Thats Wes from Jacksonville, he's not on the forums. I have a video of it making 674rwhp on 27 psi. In the vid with the lambo it said 18 psi so probably lower- mid 500s.

·
Banned
460 Posts
hey, guys im the guy who posted this on the other boards..im presonal friends with both owners..Wes Daily was the previous ownser of the supra (guy seen driving it in the vid) he recently sold the car to another local friend of min Jeremy..The lambo is another friend of the family, and yes ther was a tragic accident where is caugth fire and burnt to the ground (i was riding in it and have that all on film) he has yet to replace it with an Sl65 Kleeman chiped with 19'' HRE's...the only Mars Red on in the U.S.A. feel free to ask any more Q's about either cars! later guys!

·
Banned
460 Posts
also, the lambo sported twin eaton superchargers, and was making close to 700 AWD hp..it was never ran at the track..and the supra on pump gas would probably trap high 120mph and on race gas high 130mph

·
Banned
460 Posts
i have a video of the lambo in a ride along video...that car was probably the most amazing sounding car ive ever heard..

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
Does anyone have a link to download that. I seem to not be able to get a stream download.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts