Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
804 Posts
Thats my old betty. Shes gotta rod knock and hg leak and that turbo and manilfold I bought used off of ebay for 60 bucks that smokes like George Burns... Now where did you find her lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is in North Carolina now I bought it at an auction. I figured it will be a project but shit it's a supra. Believe it or not it starts right up. I want to rebuild the engine and transmission, but it seems like the person that had the car did alot of engine work on it before they crashed it. I just wanted to see how far the owner went with the engine work. Or if any engine work was done at all.

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
804 Posts
The car is in North Carolina now I bought it at an auction. I figured it will be a project but shit it's a supra. Believe it or not it starts right up. I want to rebuild the engine and transmission, but it seems like the person that had the car did alot of engine work on it before they crashed it. I just wanted to see how far the owner went with the engine work. Or if any engine work was done at all.
Take care of my Baby!!! Rod-knock-b-gone now comes in a can!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure how to get into one of those to tell you the truth. I know that some only allow dealers to bid on the cars and buy them I think thats how this supra got sold.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts