Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ADR rim pics...

Okay, before the flames come about how shitty ADR is. I am not a road racer, drifter, or canyon runner so leave the hard driving comments at home. My Supra is my daily driver. It's N/A for now and probably will be for a while. But before I do anything performance wise, I want her to look the part. And some new wheels would most definitely help.

I just wanna say that if I go ADR it'll be an in the meantime rim. I will keep them until the rest of my car is done, and I can afford the wheels that I really want. Those are expensive, and they're also top secret so don't ask. :D

If anybody is running ADR wheels please post pics and/or tell me your experiences with them so far. Thanks.

-- The Jag --

G

·
I will try to get pics, but I just put them on a 2001 eclipse and they look cool, no problems with them yet, Fitment was just fine.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
G

·
18x8, 18x9 ADR Version II's... i get lots of complimets, don't see why you'd need to go on the defensive about it... lol...

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not defensive. Just caught some flack from a couple of SoCal people once upon a time. Seems some people feel that if it isn't a Volk GT-something it ain't shit. :rolleyes: Nice pics. Gonna check out that link now. Thanks.

G

·
Eh, screw 'em.. they can buy what they want, you buy what you want... Maybe if you wanted some Focal rims, but ADR's are cool in my book (as long they're wider than 7" so they fill the fenders)...

·
anti-hardtopper#1
407 Posts
Is anyone on the ADR m-sports. the lip is huge so i was wondering if it would fit.

edit: wills on them n/m

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
The picture of Will Neely's car is adm m= Sport and so are my rims if you look at my sig and post on rims you will see thim on my car!

Btw they are 18x8.5 23540zr18 on the front,
and 18x9.5 28530zr18 on the rear with a 3.0" lip. Why don't you do a search on rims they are there you know!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have a set of ADR Sokudo 18" rims. Nice set of rims and really suit the car i think. No issues with them. Here's a pic:

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Normally I keep my plans quiet but as stated before these would be interim wheels. they're ADR's Cypher. I like em. Here they are in silver.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts