Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on vancouvermustangs.com and there are a few people who are willing to set up a race. Since i am not the fastest Supra around then i want to know if anyone else wants to join me, the meet is planning to be Sunday the 3rd but that can change.

Right now i'm just trying to get an idea if anyone wants to come.

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay i'm telling the Mustang guys to prepare for next weekend. April 9th

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
supraboy09 said:
hey why dont u do it on the same weekend the mkiv photo shoot is cause iw ill be in van that weekend
dosen't really matter to me, i'm just not sure if this is going to be a few cars thing, or turn into a mixed meet

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Allright so when is this photoshoot? the 23rd i seem to recall.

I can't find the thread

I say that's a good idea because that way there will be a few mkiv's out too and any mkiii's who want to show up can come too.

We can attend the photoshoot then afterward meet up with the mustangs.

Fornw let's see how many people are coming then i can tell the mustangs once someone confirms the date of ths shoot for me.

Hope it's a good turn out!

·
Registered
125 Posts
yeah the photo shoot is suppost to be on the 23 i believe there is suppsot to be about 5 or 6 mkiv but i am not sure on the exact number and if all of them would want to go to the mustang meet either but im sure some would go for sure

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
HAHAH so what are we all going to meed and street race?? WTF.

I think I will pass on that.:rolleyes:

Jeremy

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was thinking about a one on one race but if we are all going to meet then there is no point to be racing.
It would be fun as a meet instead, epecialy with that many people.

·
1,020 Posts
I'll be attending the supra meet, and I will not allow you to turn our meet into some kind of fast and furious street race event. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
428 Posts
[rant]To hell with a gah "fast and furious street race evet." Like Justin and Jeremy have stated, ill pass on the race event but will be attending the "SUPRA" meet. Could honestly care less about a mixed meet, i just wanna come down and chill with my supra boys without having to worry about some stangs trying to size up to us. :eek: [/rant]

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
then don't go and forget it then:dunno:

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
If they are serious, tell them to come out to Mission Raceway on a street legal night. I sure we can set up some kind of Grudge match class. Once my 1J swap is done I will take on some stangs!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
meh, id rather do the photoshoot and chill out or something, i dont need to proove my cars fast to anyone...

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
haha, i want to see some 1jz/7m vs. v8 fury at the track ahah. Hey justin is this your supra? lol my freind saw it awhile ago and ive always wondered whos it was then i saw your sig, looks pretty similar to it he took a pic of it, from inside his car lol he was in chiliwack i think

1 - 19 of 19 Posts