Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find anything when I search. Any news on if it's complete or forsale yet? Thanks.

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
I have two being shipped, I am contacting people in the order that they told me they would take one.

:)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DaveH said:
I have two being shipped, I am contacting people in the order that they told me they would take one.

I'm interested. What's the price, timeframe, etc.. Is there any info out there on them? How about the HP it can handle? I'm single and and still on my NA Diff = NO Traction. Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I have one on the way...I'll keep you all posted with pics and a writeup if needed. DaveH has a lot of pics and a write up over on clubna-t

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
MVPMotorsports has the Boostwerx (DaveH) LSD for $250.00. That's not a typo.

Call me or email me to get one on order.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
is this a limited run/limited number of products or will there be more available for people who are interestred?

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Would this work with the auto? and where can i get on the order list?
Rosso, i called you today but was on hold for like 5 or so min so just thought i would post. What type of LSD is it. Any mods or is it a complete drop in?

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Cordeez said:
Would this work with the auto? and where can i get on the order list?
Rosso, i called you today but was on hold for like 5 or so min so just thought i would post. What type of LSD is it.
Sorry had 2 other lines tied up. If you want to call me now my line is free.

What type of LSD is it.
It's a Boostwerx, exactly like a phantom grip if that gives you any idea.

Any mods or is it a complete drop in?
You need to machine the spider gears. Dave said he used a belt sander.

dave : basically
dave : you take the internals of the diff out
dave : remove a pin
dave : the pin releases the spider gears
dave : you machine (sand) two of the gears
dave : the other two gears don't get used

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Oh and if you want the service done, it's an additional $100, you pay shipping both ways. Note that shipping may get expensive.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
old man celica said:
is this a limited run/limited number of products or will there be more available for people who are interestred?
Two available right now, if you want more in the future they can be ordered, how long it will take is still undetermined. If it's a high-selling item, we'll start stocking it for convenience.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
DaveH said:

Must have lost my email? :scratch:

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Do we have specs on what's need to be doen to the gears? I'd like to goto the machine shop with a number rather than telling them to randomly benlt sand it :p

·
1,752 Posts
Adrian98 said:
Do we have specs on what's need to be doen to the gears? I'd like to goto the machine shop with a number rather than telling them to randomly benlt sand it :p
same question AND are there still any available?

·
turbo lexus pile
488 Posts
LSD for auto na-t's like my SC 300? if MVP has the mod for $250, count me in. how much power does it handle though? im running between 350 and 550 rwhp, depending on how much boost and how hard i hit the gas.

·
2JZ-Phantom
2,117 Posts
If I am correct it should be able hold as much power as the stock 6 speed lsd unit. When I was reading dave's write up he was trying to mach the spring torque to the 6 speed spring torque, not for sure though. Dave can comment on this.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts