Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DFA Motorsports
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got another ignitor this week and it didn't fix the problem, so its either my ecu or a wiring issue. I was wondering if anyone had a spare ecu I could plug in to make sure that's my problem before I drop the coin on a new one. I'v got good feedback here and am not trying to rip anyone off. I'm willing to pick it up and bring it back to you or you can always swing by by house in braselton......

Sorry if anything in this post is screwed up, I'm using the retarded mobile version.

Thanks

·
Registered
596 Posts
I've a have a ecu off my 93.5 Na 5-speed, don't know if it will work with ur application..

Only catch is that I'm out of the country till mid of next month.

Pm me if I can help, or for more info

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Am sure Sol will be of big help ... I met him a couple of weeks ago.. a very nice person indeed .... I have a 6 speed aristo ECU if it will help ...

·
DFA Motorsports
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to publicly thank Sol for all he did to help me. He let me come over and take the ECU from one of his Supras (both very nice BTW) and take it home to put into my car to see if it fixed my problem. He is a very nice guy and I spent a lil bit just BS'ing with him; I hope I didn't ruin your dinner Sol. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts