Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been on the search for a new Supra for awhile now, I can't seem to find one locally so I've widened the search...alot.

I was looking through Trader.ca earlier and found a couple Supras that sound like they could be good, but I don't wanna buy a car without looking at it. So I was figured I'd post on here and see if there is anyone around Ottawa that could take a look at these for me?

I'm looking for a Turbo Targa, would prefer 5-speed but doesn't really matter. The big thing is I need something with no rust, on the body or under it. That's the only thing really, well that and that it runs good and doesn't smoke alot or knock.

Would be really nice if there was a local MKIII guy who could take a quick look over them for me, I would greatly appreciate it :bigthumb:

Well here is the info on the 2 of them.

1989 Toyota Supra Turbo
Blue on blue leather, 5 spd., CD/tape, spoiler, 230 HP, needs shocks, pw, pl, powerful sports car, rear wheel drive. 210 km. $2500. Robin (613)262-7442. Kanata.

1989 Toyota Supra Turbo
U.S. car body, mint shape, 4 new 225/50/16 Dunlop tires. 170,000 miles. E.tested. $2950. Ottawa East, (613)291-6601.

Well if anyone can take a look at them for me, just post on here or PM me about it, thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
its gonna be hard to find a nice turbo targa 5sp mkiii with no rust for anywhere near that kind of money, and considering youre looking in a city that gets a lot of snow, its doubtful.

Guess its worth a shot good luck.

Ang

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it's going to be hard to find one in good shape for that much, but I figure that maybe my luck with looking for a Supra will turn around and I'll find one.

My old '89 was from Ontario and it was rotten underneath, I'm very leary of buying another car from out there but if one of these turns out to be in good shape, I'd be really happy :)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Wow I didnt think you could even get a beater MKIII for that kind of money.. Guess these BC prices are getting to me :eek:

I'll sell you my car;)

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am from Ottawa, I could look around for you, I know one MK3 for sell a 90'targa turbo but the price tag is higher. Its in great condition, loved and has been taken care of. If you are interested I could get a hold of him, PM me for details

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My search is on hold for the moment, need to figure some stuff out. I know of a Supra near me that I really wanna buy and just need to figure out if I can get the money together for it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts