Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure i'm going there next year. I have a 89 mkIII n/a 5 spd. and looking to go gte sometime within the next year...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am there right now, but will more than likely graduate in the fall, but I only live about 10 mins from campus so I will still be around the area. There are two other TT MKIV's and my NA to TT MKIV, that are local guys. It's a pretty cool college. The girl to guy ratio is pretty high too :) I think like 5 girls to every guy

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what I heard...i'm coming there to do a campus visit friday. I heard it's nice. They just build two dorms or something? I think i'm gonna like it especially with a 5 to 1 girl to guy ratio :-D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah they still have some dorms downtown right on campus but the new dorms are a few minutes from campus. They call it bobcat village. They are supernice dorms from what I hear. I don't have class on Friday but I may be around the area. If you see a Red hardtop MKIV that'll be me.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm about 30 minutes from GC&SU. I know a few of the Supra guys from up there (Jim's black BPU, Pat's white single turbo, Blake's silver BPU..).. Rarely in Milledgeville though, usually only see them when they come to Macon.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What's up Chris this is Michael, Jim's friend, with the NA that i swapped to TT. Are you still interested in swaping brakes plus cash?

If so shoot me a PM
Michael

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah im up here going to school at GC&SU. I love it up here man. Im like 2 blocks from the campus. If your up touring around parkhurst dorm and go up that little side road you should see my silver supra parked in a driveway at the end of the block

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
I don't go there anymore. But back in oh let's say 98-2002 I went to school there. Now the campus has completely changed since I've been there. Good school.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea all the dorms are really nice now. I think the oldest one was like 3 years old since it's been remodeled. I love all the history around the town. I thought it was funny they can't post flyers up so the only way people advertise is sidewalk chalk...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live right over by stone mountain right now. I don't see many supras around here, but I only stay around grayson mostly...

·
Registered
303 Posts
My name is Jim I live in Miledgeville Ga. I have a black on black 97 TT.

Whats up Chris :bowdown:
Whats up sappe!

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
hornet7288 said:
I live right over by stone mountain right now. I don't see many supras around here, but I only stay around grayson mostly...
Hey, I live by Stone Mountain Park kinda. I work over at that Best Buy. I drive my red supra to work on occasion. If you ever see me around, just wave. :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
def...I think i've seen you around before. I pass that best buy like every monday night. When do you work?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts