Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kit costs $11999 and is supposed to produce 800HP at the crank. I was hoping someone had done this upgrade and had a dyno to prove it.

SwamiBob

B

·
0 Posts
1. It can be done for alot less that that.
2. Supra store sucks, you may or may not get all your parts.
3. Call Dusty at MVP, knows alot more about Supras and is just a good guy.

Chris

·
Registered
87 Posts
I agree totally. Call Dusty at MVP. I have dealt with them and they have the best customer service I have seen so far. Suprastore is the worst place for customer service on the internet right now. Just take a look at the numerous websites out there with horror stories from customers that bought from them.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I did not know that a lot of people had problems with them.

S

·
0 Posts
The Supra Store has the worst customer service.. And thier not really the Supra Store thier Intense Motor Sports. I tried to buy Bogarts from those guys two months ago and still havent been able to get them. I bought a clutch from them six months ago, and it took forever to get it, after I paid in full. I would go with MVP or someone else. My .02

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
honestly dont get anything from them(supra store) all you here is bad news about them and when doing the job you will need some help !

best to get the parts from
mvp motorsports
sound performance
powerhouse racing

that way you know you have some sort or backing with what you get !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Another great thing about MVP is that they are the only distributor in the nation for Powerhouse and Sound Performance Productsuch as trannies and turbo kits. I haven't done transactions with suprastore so I won't say anything, but all that I've heard is praise about MVP and Dusty.

-Amir

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Sorry Mark, I did not mean that in a bad way towards you. More so towards RPS and their kit. Sorry, I probably should have worded it differently. Its just that Rob has really pissed me off.

The 800 hp kit you are selling is a very nice package and very well priced.

Lar
SP

·
10,459 Posts
lol right right ..to add rsp is another bad company to do bussiness with !
Sound Performance said:
Sorry Mark, I did not mean that in a bad way towards you. More so towards RPS and their kit. Sorry, I probably should have worded it differently. Its just that Rob has really pissed me off.

The 800 hp kit you are selling is a very nice package and very well priced.

Lar
SP

B

·
0 Posts
Tozer, we realy need to talk. E-mail me at [email protected].
I have not had very good just with you reseptionest guy, he is kinda a ........ E-mail me ASAP.

Chris

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Well since we're all posting here, call me & I'll take care of you. Just tell me what you need, I carry EVERY SINGLE TURBO KIT in the market for the Supra. No one else, period, can say that. MVP is the only place you can buy Powerhouse, Sound Performance, and RPS.
I won't undercut any price Larry gives you on the SP kits of course, but I can give you a great deal on whatever you need.

Later,

Dusty

·
Registered
313 Posts
I've read alot of post in this forum in regards to MVP, Suprastore, and the others i've might of missed. I justly say that there seems to be a bias attitude towards some of these stores. Just because a single bad experience with one doesn't represent the whole.
And that is seems like everyone is jumping the bandwagon when they say MVP is the best out there. They may be, but i truly dont know cos i've never called him up so i aint gonna say jack. And to the people that say suprastore is crappy....really..have you guys even brought from them or spoke with them at all? i've personally have on numerous and you know what?? He's one of the more informative and respectible guy over the phone and email. Even though most of the converstation was through email, i would always get a reply within 24hrs or sooner. After all, suprastore was one of the very first website specializing wholly on the MKIV and i'm sure you've all reference from it some how in one way or another. You dont think the man deserves some kudo's ?? So, for all you out there that hasn't dealt with Tozer... please dont jump the gun.

later
Teo

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have dealt with Suprastore first hand myself and have nothing good to say. I have emailed them over 20 times total with not one single response. I have even tried ordering parts from them only to never get a response of any kind. I ordered a downpipe from them a year ago and after being told through email that I would have it in about a week and a half I received it 6 weeks later. They have the worst customer service I have ever encountered myself. There is absolutely no excuse for not returning someones email that is trying to give you their money. When I posted these problems a couple of months back the response from them was as expected. Mark Tozer came on here and wouldnt take any resposibility for the problem that was going on. All he did was bragg about how much money in sales that suprastore does a month and other arrogant remarks. If you are selling so many parts, where are all of the satisfied customers??? I have never heard a good thing about suprastore.com on here or anywhere else. On the other hand, I have heard nothing but great things about MVP,Powerhouse Racing and Sound Performance. I have dealt with MVP and Powerhouse first hand and they blow suprastore out of the water as far as customer service goes and pricing.

C

·
0 Posts
suprastore

Mr. Tozer this is a suggestion and not criticism. I am a business owner too and success is thru customer service. An apology once in a while shows empathy and caring rather than blaming your "knuckleheads." Know what I'm talking about.
If I had that many disgruntled customers I would give serious thought to my business style;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey Dusty,

This is a little off the subject, but I sent you a couple emails lately about adding the exhaust to the order (intake).
Not sure if you got it or not, but I haven't heard back.

Send me an email when you get a chance.

Rob

[email protected]

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Done deal, just replied.

Everyone keep in mind that I will be in Vegas Thursday - Sunday please. Other people are in the office but they don't know much about Supras. :)

Also if you send any e-mails to us in the next few days then it will be next week before it gets answered.

Thanks!

Dusty

·
10,459 Posts
well i send dusty 2 emails both where replied to very quickly all i hear is good things about mvp dusty good luck and congrats on the great service!

T

·
0 Posts
800hp!!!!!

800hp!!! damn!!! 11k is a little steep though......I thought they were more like 7k???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts