Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
10,115 Posts
Like the title says, has anyone made a purchase from Kaizen Motorsports recently?
Which Kaizen? The one back east or the one in Cali?

Ken.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,127 Posts
The one in Riverside. I’ve been waiting for a part since the 17th of January so I’m guessing they are a bit backed up?
Jose kinda has that reputation but generally worth waiting for.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
646 Posts
Yep, just got my relay harness from him a couple weeks ago. It did take a while to get here but the finished product is second to none, very happy with it.

He is very responsive on facebook if you have that as well.

-Rich

·
10,115 Posts
OP,

I have an in-person appointment with Jose tomorrow. In confirming it, this thread came up. He is aware of it and indicated he had sent you an email that, apparently, did not arrive before this thread was started. He has been unsuccessful in logging on SF, but he told me to tell you that your order will ship tomorrow. I reminded him that tomorrow is a Federal holiday so I do not think USPS mail will be delivered. In any event, your product should ship Tuesday at the latest.

If any of the above changes after I meet with him tomorrow, I will send you a PM advising you of same. Best of luck with your project.

Ken.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wanted to update this post and let everyone know I received my fuel pump harness. The quality is amazing and with a quick phone call from Jose over at Kaizen it is very simple to install. He explained that he custom makes each harness based off of the information you give him while ordering so make sure if you order one that you are specific on your setup. I thought my previous setup was decent until I received The Kaizen harness. There is no comparison at all to what I had. This cleaned up a lot of wires in the trunk area.

I want to personally thank Jose for taking his time to answer my questions thoroughly and efficiently. Purchase with confidence!

·
Kappa Check 1 2
646 Posts
^I just read your PM about the install, I wouldn't have been useful though since I'll be installing mine today lol.

Glad you got it all sorted, and good to hear!

-Rich

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is all sorted out, thank you. Install is so easy I was overthinking it big time. You're really going to like the finished product.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mr Ken Henderson. Can you recommend someone to tune my car? I have been trying to get a hold of kaizen but to no avail. I am in San Diego.

GTE VVTI, pt 6266 .68 ar, 650cc injectors, aem pump, aristo TT auto, os giken lsd, stock vvti gte intake mani with the etcs-i, stock ecu going to piggy back (for the auto trans) with 2 possible EMS that I have, not sure which one to use. Aem v2 30-650 and infinity 6. Pump gas for now. Unless you recommend a diff ECU, I can always sell the other 2 (from my old builds). Thank you.

·
10,115 Posts
Mr Ken Henderson. Can you recommend someone to tune my car? I have been trying to get a hold of kaizen but to no avail. I am in San Diego.

GTE VVTI, pt 6266 .68 ar, 650cc injectors, aem pump, aristo TT auto, os giken lsd, stock vvti gte intake mani with the etcs-i, stock ecu going to piggy back (for the auto trans) with 2 possible EMS that I have, not sure which one to use. Aem v2 30-650 and infinity 6. Pump gas for now. Unless you recommend a diff ECU, I can always sell the other 2 (from my old builds). Thank you.
4rcedFed,

One of the best tuners in the country is in your neck of the woods. He is cwtt here on SF and can get you completely squared away. Best of luck but, with Chris, you won't need it.

Ken.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
646 Posts
More on Jose, I called him to sort out the relay harness, he was beyond helpful and went into the details of how my custom engine harness was built and issues I may have. He even offered to help me get it sorted if I can't get ahold of the guy that originally built my engine harness, that speaks volumes to how helpful Jose is, good guy in my book! He knows these cars like the back of his hand.

-Rich

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey thanks Ken!! Yes I have Chris's contact info thank you. Going to sell the AEM and get the Pro Efi that I was going to get in the first place. I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
View attachment 244590

4 months since payment/order, still nothing and package isn't sent.
Didn't want to post this but I expected to get the purchased items already 2 months ago.
Only thing keeping me from swapping the engine, driving me crazy slowly.
I hear he is a good guy just busy. I contacted him via email 3x hoping to get an engine harness made and never heard back. I then went with a Tweak'd harness and have had zero issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hear he is a good guy just busy. I contacted him via email 3x hoping to get an engine harness made and never heard back. I then went with a Tweak'd harness and have had zero issues.
I've been in contact with him and he responds quickly via FB Messenger/Instagram but his estimates haven't matched the reality yet, he said the harness need only plugs anymore a week ago but we'll see. I'll post the results here if he gets it done this month..

·
iSPOOL
791 Posts
View attachment 244590

4 months since payment/order, still nothing and package isn't sent.
Didn't want to post this but I expected to get the purchased items already 2 months ago.
Only thing keeping me from swapping the engine, driving me crazy slowly.
4+ month wait time? I hope it's flawless when you receive it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
JX'
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing