Supra Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
wow this is funny. ryan woon tells me to sign up on here since i just got his old engine in my car up and running and dyno'd 1300 plus and people suspect im this punk kid thats funny. want proof of who i am ask ryan woon. i dropped about 40k in parts with him and he knows im not this punk. so sdstreetracer shove it.
Considering that this is one of Manny's know previous names (supragt4788) I would say that I am justified in telling people to beware. If you would like to meet up with a few local supra owners we would love to see this beast of yours and it will give you a chance to prove that you are not in fact Manny. If it turns out that you are not in fact manny I will offer you an apology and retract my statements.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
and dyno'd 1300 plus .
This statement shows your lying. If your car was dynoed people give the exact number and Id hope you would know if it made say 1381 but instead you dont know because your lying and you say "1300 plus"

·
EZ2CYI1
875 Posts
This statement shows your lying. If your car was dynoed people give the exact number and Id hope you would know if it made say 1381 but instead you dont know because your lying and you say "1300 plus"
I believe Ryan Woon has stated that GT4788 madness is the guy who bought his old motor. Without the search function though I can't back that up.

·
JetFire
5,416 Posts
Goodluck finding him on EBAY now, he already deleted his account there as well. He is no longer a registered user, well at least this MK4OWNU account for that matter. Keep an open eye out peeps, this guy pribably has multiple accounts on EBAY.
his new s/n on ebay is: wotmsupra
It was deathscythesupra and he resently changed it.

wotmsupra Sep-18-07 Present
deathscythesupra Jul-14-07 Sep-18-07

I just got taken from him:
User ID: wotmsupra
Name: Manuel Isidoro
Company:
City: San Diego
State: CA
Phone: (858) 232-8943
Registered Since: Saturday, Jul 14, 2007 13:40:53 PST

Paypal acct name is under a [email protected] aka Paul Andrade.

I won some supra f/r tt brakes from him last night for $560 shipped and paid this afternoon via paypal at 3pm and at 4pm I found this shit and filed a complaint hopefully my funds are frozen.

He has a ad up right now on na-t.com with the s/n suprapotential and he has the same exact stuff forsale on ebay under the wotmsupra name.

Get him guys...

Paul Andrade
2642 N Golden Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
United States
(858) 232-8943

·
Banned
216 Posts
his new s/n on ebay is: wotmsupra
It was deathscythesupra and he resently changed it.

wotmsupra Sep-18-07 Present
deathscythesupra Jul-14-07 Sep-18-07

I just got taken from him:
User ID: wotmsupra
Name: Manuel Isidoro
Company:
City: San Diego
State: CA
Phone: (858) 232-8943
Registered Since: Saturday, Jul 14, 2007 13:40:53 PST

Paypal acct name is under a [email protected] aka Paul Andrade.

I won some supra f/r tt brakes from him last night for $560 shipped and paid this afternoon via paypal at 3pm and at 4pm I found this shit and filed a complaint hopefully my funds are frozen.

He has a ad up right now on na-t.com with the s/n suprapotential and he has the same exact stuff forsale on ebay under the wotmsupra name.

Get him guys...

Paul Andrade
2642 N Golden Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
United States
(858) 232-8943
+1, i just called my card company to freeze the transaction thank god for amex!
thanks cherplex i owe you one, you were right.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Man, this guy just doesn't give up.

People are amazing.

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
he tried to screw me on Club NA-T with those TT brakes, but i thought shit was kinda fishy when he didn't contact me right away and i asked him what his screen name was on supraforums

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
deathb4dshnor
I'd check the IP address on that name.
Lots of 1 word posts

·
Boost Addicted.
1,217 Posts

·
Neighborhood Hustler
546 Posts
so how come after ppl have sent there money, and realized they have been scammed, paypal doesn't take any action to help?

I remember I sold a shitty fiberglassed bodykit ALONG time ago and packaged it right..seller didn't want insurance. So i shipped it off, and when the buyer picked it up, the shipped company had un-done my packaging and packaged the bumper arching up, then strapped it down so it cracked right in the middle...useless bodykit.

Point of the story is i didn't refund the guy his money since he didn't want insurance, filed a paypal claim, and they called me for months saying i owed them money until i payed them.

Doesn't the credit buearu, banks, paypal, local cops, anyone! do something when someone is scammed? i mean this is ridiculous!

101 - 116 of 116 Posts