i am looking at buying the $1,900 turbo kit that comes with:

to4e compressor on turbo with gn turbine side with .63 ar

38mm tial wastegate vented to atmosphere

wastgate dumpipe

3'' down pipe

cast-steel manifold

3'' k&n filter

3'' midpipe

just seeing what you guys think of this deal let me know thanks.
link to page is
http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/davehturbokit.html

kyle

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
It's a really nice setup to make some low power.. 400hp or so. It's definitely worth it.. you will have to piece the rest of the kit together yourself. Got any pics of your car?

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know i have to go buy the intercooler piping,turbo timer,oil lines,boost gauge,boost controler and im sure i left out some stuff but you get the point.lol i am ordering the stuff this month just getting some info.

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Kevin @ nonturbo is very reputable and has sold dozens of turbo kits in the past. If your going to go na-t, go through him.

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
a10secstreetcar said:
thanks
thats why im on here seeing if anyone knows him.
sounds like a good guy to deal with.
He's on the forums.. but he can't advertise his business/products because of the rules here on SF. His user name is RossoCorsaItaly, you could shoot him a PM.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Yea...I have dealt with Kevin on many things through www.nonturbo.com He is well known here and is a very good seller.

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guys im getting off line to go ride in the supra.if you guys talk to him please let him know about me looking for the turbo kit.thanks you guys..

kyle

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Kevin from NAPerformance/NonTurbo is a scammer! Beware!!!

Just playing

Kyle,

I got your email and replied to it, I got a failure deal though and tried to reply again. I also replied to your PM.

I wish I could talk about myself more here but I'm trying to be a sponsor and the admin is taking forever to reply to me. It amazes me how bad the service at this forum is compared to the other ones I'm becoming a sponsor on. (ferrarichat.com)

Anyways my contact information is

[email protected] or give me a call at 405-255-1803

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
SupraMan35 said:

P.S. Please sponsor my car!! :D
If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard this, I could afford to sponsor you. :lol: But nah I'd love to but unfortunantely I can't. Only cars we are sponsoring right now are Ferrari 308, 328, 348, F355, 360 Modena.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Brown Duckz said:
It's a really nice setup to make some low power.. 400hp or so. It's definitely worth it.. you will have to piece the rest of the kit together yourself. Got any pics of your car?
Ha! That's great, "some low power...400hp or so." Man I wish those damn ZO6's didn't make such LOW Power....just bustin your balls. But I guess 400 in a Turbo'd Supra is Low....:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts