Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Im gonna pull my car apart and do a little changing on it. I am gonna start pulling out all the 6 speed stuff here soon, so if anyone is doing a swap sometime soon my stuff will be for sale. I might be keeping my 6 speed diff, havent decided yet. Id prefer a local sale, but if theres no interest I'll post in the for sale section later on.

·
Registered
289 Posts
mboostin7 said:
I think Im gonna pull my car apart and do a little changing on it. I am gonna start pulling out all the 6 speed stuff here soon, so if anyone is doing a swap sometime soon my stuff will be for sale. I might be keeping my 6 speed diff, havent decided yet. Id prefer a local sale, but if theres no interest I'll post in the for sale section later on.
how much you looking for everything?(pedals,ecu,etc...)

·
Banned
291 Posts
hey im definatly interested. im going to do a full NA-TT swap very soon. im about to buy the motor but i need all the other parts needed still. im close enough that i could come by any pick everything up. keep me updated with prices

thanks

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im looking around to see what I should sell it all for today. I'll post a price for it all in a bit.

·
Slow Supra Member
1,132 Posts
i am interested, pm me the details, ill drive up to ok and pick it up if i have to

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
someone wanna post everything needed please.

6 speed trans
driveshaft
clutch and brake pedal
slave cylinder
clutch master cylinder
6 speed ecu
clutch/flywheel
shifter(have stock and short)

I know theres more. Its kinda hard figuring what to price it at. Shoot me some offers as well. parts have 73,000 miles on them, except for clutch and flywheel(rps cyn r g light flywheel and rps 6 puck with stock pp) which has maybe 1500 miles on it.
trans shifts perfect, just changed the fluid when I did the clutch with royal purple synchromax.

Remember I am keeping the 6 speed rear end, Im gonna go with a TH400 kit, and I want it for better driveability.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prolly gonna be selling the TT brakes here soon also, so if anyone needs those they will be up as well, or maybe work out some kinda trade for NA brakes.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Putting it up for $4000.00 OBO, if I dont get close to that I'll just leave it a 6 speed car.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to Jim sunday at the meet. He knows the stuff is for sale, so Im sure he'll let me know if he wants it.
If this stuff isnt sold by the end of the week Im gonna go ahead and leave it a 6 speed.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good luck selling. Since I bought my six speed, I don't need to do a swap on the auto.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
HOLY Crap man.... I need a tranny and driveshaft along with the shifter, flywheel, clutch, slave cylinder.... if you'd be willing to sell it for 3,200 shipped I'd gladly take it off your hands. Counter my offer and we could possible work something out. Let me know asap. I need one damn sure badly.

Thanks

Carlos :sadance:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts