Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As topic... Just wondering if anyone has done this?

I will be going down to the 'fittings shop' soon to get it priced up in a sec...

all thats really needed is a banjo fitting which attaches to the master cylinder and then a few other fittings for the slave, like something to bring the feed back on a U turn...

soooooo has anyone done thins?

oh yeah and the reason im doing this is coz when pulling the engine i broke the line and didnt think too much of it as i wouldnt mind the extra bling of a braided clutch line ;)

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Yes. I had it made by Steve @ SMC. It removes much of the 'give' one feels in the pedal. I would advise healthy seals on the slave/master.

If you needed fitting specs, sorry.

M

·
0 Posts
someone on Supramania is selling a premade one it seems...$50 i think?

melloboy

·
GOT BOOST?
551 Posts
Got one from Earl's assembled and shipped... It is the convex female fitting that is 10x1 tread and 10" of braided line -3.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlackDevilSupra said:
I purchased mine from Jeff Watson at Jay Marks

I spec'ed out the length I needed, 9" total with fittings, and he managed to work with his contacts and source it for me. IIRC, it cost me about $35 max'.
im thinking of having the complete line made up which will be about 6-7ft i would imagine. from master to slave as the fittings have either rounded on me and have broken due to the soft metal they are. :mad:

it would consist of 1 x banjo and 1 x fitting to go into the slave and about 6-7ft braided line... or that just over kill? :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts