Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They sell alot of stuff on ebay, but I cant seem to find anything about them. Anyone know their deal?

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey this is the ghost formerly known as cassio, my acct was banned here.... why :dunno:

anyway satan and i bought our 2jz aristo clips from them and they were great....

two thumbs up in my book.

"cassio"

·
!black
4,622 Posts
I'm going to pick up a 1JZ motor from them (today maybe) since they're local. I usually use JHOT or JARCO, but I need a motor quick :)

I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
...Hey Stinky!!!!

No new updates here. Did ya get the bellhousing?

When you go to rimsandthings, talk to Brad and tell 'em Elvis sent you. You will likely get a small discount and/or more for your money in service, etc. He's seen alot of us come to them and seems to be ready to back up any product issues.

So, the quality is good, but if there's and issue, they will address it as well. If you saw the Aristo clips on Ebay, then you already know they go for ~$3400, plus shipping. We bought 2 clips at once and got a discount down to $2900 shipped for each one. Your best best is to go in w/someone else and make sure your purchase at the same time. Dunno how much of a discount you'll see for just 1.

E

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well im lookin at getting a 1J clip, if anyone else is goin to order one sometime in the future, let me know. Ill wait.

·
hmmmm
165 Posts
i ordered my soarer clip from them. they were ok. the motor burns oil now, but, i also have a MBC at 15 lbs and a full exhaust. but, it came pretty quickly, the price was good, and i'd say with the beating this motor has gotten, its held up pretty well.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
^are you sure it's not your turbos burning oil?

·
I blow up Toyota's
420 Posts
hemogoblin said:
They sell alot of stuff on ebay, but I cant seem to find anything about them. Anyone know their deal?
I bought a 91 twin turbo R clip from them..They have a warehouse 30mins from my house..If you want a cheap clip then they are the place to go to..But don't expect any aftermarket goodies to come on the clip..They strip everything off of them that they can..They took a cusco strut bar, Greddy turbo timer, Greddy boost controller, Greddy boost gauge, momo steering wheel, perfect condition hood and fenders, front nose panel, and tried to rip me of the suspension but I got there before they got those off

I got my clip for $2600 and he threw in a torsen rear diff for $150..Pissed me off that they took that stuff though :doh:

The owner (Brad) is a nice guy and will usually give you a good deal on things but he has some real dickheads working for him

·
hmmmm
165 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
^are you sure it's not your turbos burning oil?
well, its either that or valve seals. i'm not sure which one, and i'm not too worried about it cuz it only does it like, once a week for a few minutes. and, both of those will get replaced when i go through stage 2 of my SCs buildup, lol.

one thing though, the clip pictured wasn't the one i recieved. i saw a full front clip, and i got one with the entire from of the car missing. no radiator support, nothing. it made pulling the motor easier, but, it was kinda, :ugh2: , lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts