Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the other night after work, I came out to my car to find a dollar bill under my windshield wiper blade. I walked around the car to make sure nobody keyed it and then proceeded to read what was written on the dollar bill. It said "NICE FUCKING CAR" on it. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? Just thought I would share. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics.

· Registered
506 Posts
Isn't this a way someone car jacks a ride? It makes you get out of your car because of the distraction, then the theif hops in as you grab the bill? Or it's just me being overly paranoid!

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Weird...

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
someone wasted a dollar to tell you this? at least they didn't key it into your door.

· Registered
321 Posts
Actually I heard the OPP (Ontario Provintial Police) put out a warning about much the same method of car-jacking thats now going on over there... Seeing a piece of paper on the front or rear window the driver gets out to see what it is, then they get held up and or jacked.

True or not it's better to be cautious, then lose your ride or worst.

· I Solve Problems
7,261 Posts
Doesn't surprise me that a note was left, but surprised it was written on a dollar bill. WTF, thats weird!
Sounds like something a stripper with a bunch of singles to spare would do.

· Bad Karma Supra
3,194 Posts
Ha...many, many years ago...I was visiting college maybe a year or two after I graduated and had my original Supra parked in the garage.

When I was leaving on Sunday, I found a note on the wind shield from some girl who, "loves Supras, nice car". We actually went out for awhile and I still keep in touch...

· CHP's prime suspect
357 Posts
ive had kind of a similar situation in my camry. i came out to see a folded 100 dollar bill on my windshield, i automatically assumed someone hit my car and felt bad so they left the money. it turns out, the $100 bill is a piece of advertisement when opened.

· Registered
3,095 Posts
Ha...many, many years ago...I was visiting college maybe a year or two after I graduated and had my original Supra parked in the garage.

When I was leaving on Sunday, I found a note on the wind shield from some girl who, "loves Supras, nice car". We actually went out for awhile and I still keep in touch...
You are so lucky.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts

LMAO, Great Vid, but this one is hilarious too..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIm1A9x85lI&feature=related

I got free fries from the server at Mcdicks cuz he thought my Sup was cool =)
Haha i had a similar encounter the other day as well but i was at Jack In The Crack, and the guy sticks his head out the drive thru window and is like WTF, its like my 1st time seing a Supra around here, and im like oh thats nice, then he's talking about how cool it is, what mods it had, etc. and i just followed along, and hes like man you know what i threw some extra curly fries, a sirloin steak burger, and heres a coke for free bro...!!..and i was like SWEET..!!..i came up..!!:bigok:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.