Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was thinking about getting an RPS Turbo kit w/o the Turbo and then maybe throwing an SP57 on it or something along those lines (because its cheaper than going with the SP kit) and I was told this would work... but I called SP Engineering today and they said they do not sell them anymore because of some problem with the Manifold cracking? (I THINK thats what he said) so I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on this... Id hate to buy one and have it break on me... thats just what I would need, but I can see it happening because everything else bad that can happen, always happens to me...

So let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've had my RPS kit for about a year and a half, and havent had any problems with it. I do have the RPS downpipe with the flex section, so that could be part of it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'll only state this. SW has an RPS kit (you know...cause he just goes buys the cheapest thing out there because he's skimpy like that ;) ), My partner Chris Johnson has one, Peter Blach, a former PHR kit owner, now has one, and within a week or so, I will have one (selling my HKS twins).

PS, SP Engineering happens to be the biggest Greddy dealer in the nation.

PS2....We sell RPS kits. Call us at 512-342-9890 or email us at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
How much for a Turboless RPS Kit?... Im interested, Private message me or e-mail me @ [email protected] ... Id rather not contact Turbo Imports directly, so if you see this great, if not... Ill contact you in the near future... I still have to see whats going on with my jobs to determine when I can take the plunge... And of course, thanks for the input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts