Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as seen on aftermarket car magazines, its this metal tube with fins that supposed to produce some sort of turbulance so that when it reaches the intake manifold it mixes better with fuel... cliam to gain 5-20 hp!
WTF! I didnt believe that shit, but a friend of mine says it works really well on their BMWs...and they can actually "feel " the difference...whereas I'd saw Sports Compact car's dyno graph and they actually lost 2hp.

Jonas

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sounds like a classic example of someone convincing themselves that they gained something just because they spent money. From what I have heard, it is supposed to take 20 hp to be able to feel a difference. I find that extremly hard to believe.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
we had a post about this 2 weeks back !....good for junk that thing is! !

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and its $70! what has this market came to...how about those ultra-sonic spark plug sen on back of Car&Drivers magazine? aint that a POS...I almost dont wanna tell my friend that he has wasted $70, but he seem so enthusiastic...oh well, I'll let you know what he really thinks after he puts that in his Dinan M3...mmm...

·
10,459 Posts
play a trick on him take it out and ask him if the car feels faster with it then tell him to take it out and show you the difference when he goes to take it out hand it to him! ;)

·
10,459 Posts
lol tell us what happens!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. i hope it isnt who i think it is. Did he put it in yet?

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vic, dont say a word man!:D he really has high expectation on those...so I dont wanna be a buster ruining it for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts