Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I blow up Toyota's
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone found interesting things inside their clips..I found a can of spray on windshield protector which I guess is like a japanese version of rain-x, a lighter, pack of gum, 10 yen, bracelet, and some receipts from a super autobacs which I though was cool..

As far as parts..Cusco strut bar, Trust turbo timer, boost controller, boost gauge, water temp gauge, and speed cut..Oh, and some Levoc pedals. I think every other clip out there had a c's short shifter except mine lol..Clip was 2600 which came with the rear diff and I think it was a Type-R cause it has bilstein shocks and the guy had two Recaro seats from it also

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
I found jdm newspaper.

and a pink panther keychain in the ignition

aight peace :chicken:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
^FUCKER lol

well if you wanna that game I got stealth ECU, 98 MKIV mounts, steel braided clutch line, TRD flywheel -_-. :p

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
some cassette tapes, didn't listen to em. some electric thing hooked up, might be an alarm. some japanese token or something. :dunno:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
wanna send me those cassette tapes?

im serious

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
wanna send me those cassette tapes?

im serious
ok i knew you had jdm aspirations but this is just borderline obsessive compulsive :ugh2:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
tony. you bitch. wtf why arent you on aim

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
I got a pack of Japaneese cigarettes, A mine's ECU, Turbo timer, boost gauge, jdm horns, FET 90/100w headlights,Greddy Strut tower bar and it had a boost controller but somebody snaked it >:O

edit: And a road flare :bowdown: , which lights green.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I know somebody who found a japanese candy wrapper under the carpet of their supra......and it wasn't a jdm car or clip.

I also found 540 bucks under my radio when I bought my car. Hooray drug dealers.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
i found a fucked up air freshner with some wierdo dude on it, and a JDM lipstick thingy.

~scott

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
....and a JDM lipstick thingy.
OneJoeZee said:
did you use the lipstick?

i think joe wants it.... :nervous: :nuts: :ugh2:

-ian

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
no i didnt use it, i swear guys.......guys?

~scott

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
suprachung said:
my clip had a hks electronics glove box, some papers that say that guy was unemployed, and some chopsticks
LOL WHY DID THAT SEND ME ROFL! LOL :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :rofl: :rofl:

a friend bought a clip and i was digging thru it, found 400 YEN in the glovebox(pocketed it for me :rofl: ), pair of shoes in the trunk that he took and started wearing right away saying, "100HP INCREASE TO THE GAS PEDAL!" and the clip came with a shorter shifter, turbos stamped HKS on them and.....a painted set of coilpacks that was PINK :wtflol: :wtflol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts