Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't spoil who won the Qatar round, but he's a wiry, spaghetti-eating, olive-oil-dripping wop on a Yamaha :bigthumb:

I haven't heard anything about the previous round, so give me the lowdown.

Also, for you guys who watch it, where can you watch this? Who is your "entertainment provider?" I'm about due to get service and carrying MotoGP would have great sway in my decision.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
round 1 cliffnotes: rossi gets nudged after the start by elias and crashes. but rossi still finishes the race, coming in 13th. gibernau's so-called curse from rossi is still haunting him and he didn't even finish the race.

capirossi, pedrosa, and hayden take the podium.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It airs on Speed channel. Watch motogp.com for dates. Or you can buy a subsription to motogp.com and watch it there (along with a buttload of extra stuff).

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Werd.

What happened to GiberNO in round 1? bike problems or rider problem?

·
road hazard
452 Posts
bike problems with a gear sensor problem that affected the electronics of his ducati. it forced him to retire in the 2nd of 27 laps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
^^^ I'd be up for that, don't know where though.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I get it on the Speed channel. Check my avatar :bigthumb:

·
Registered
861 Posts
I can't take credit for the link...I just came accross it in another thread, but...

TVRACER...I LOVE IT!

I catch mine on Speed, just saw the taping of Qatar yesterday.

BTW the little 250's were a good race, came down to the wire.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Atleast Hayden has been on the podium for both races so far.
If you don't have Speed Channel you can get live streeming video of the qaulifying and extra stuff from motogp.com

·
Racer
118 Posts
i was there while they were racing , it was so much fun watching those guys doing more than 300 KM ina very wendy day ! rossi was the man
stoner and pedrosa are the future champions.
BTW

http://www.eurosport.com/ <----- when it comes to motogp + wsbk thats the best tv channel to watch .

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TALAL said:
i was there while they were racing , it was so much fun watching those guys doing more than 300 KM ina very wendy day ! rossi was the man
stoner and pedrosa are the future champions.
BTW

Do they have any noise restrictions over there? I would guess no. I've been at the Motegi round for the past two years and I looooove the sound of them bikes.

I actually saw Rossi crash with my own eyes. The TV cameras didn't even catch it.

I think we will see a new champ......after Rossi retires.

·
Registered
507 Posts
No doubt Rossi would bounce back! The rookies are really impressive, I'm expecting a great season and of course hats off to Nicky!

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
So how about last weeks race?

Big wreck taking out points leader Capirossi leaving Nicky Hayden as the sole #1 leader, sete gibernau broke his collarbone and had surgury on it so his season is over (11th place, will miss at least 1 more) and Rossi taking yet another checkered flag. Some "experts" are doubting if Capirossi can race at 100% with all his abdominal cuts/bruises, he was released from the hospital today though.

This season is going to be a pretty good one, with rossi only 9 points behind a hurt capirossi he will be at Haydens heels before he can realize it. I cannot wait for the rest of this season, can hayden continue his podium streak and take the title or is the doctor going to prove he is #1 wihtout a doubt?

"Who can halt Rossi's rise. Nobody at the moment and I bet that by the summer break he'll be back at the top," Biaggi said .

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
This season has been a damn good one so far. Im a big Rossi fan, but I really like Nicky as well and I'd love to see him take the title. With Rossi being who he is (and how damn good he is) I just dont see Nicky taking the title. I do think he will win more than one race this year, though.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
94Snake said:
This season has been a damn good one so far. Im a big Rossi fan, but I really like Nicky as well and I'd love to see him take the title. With Rossi being who he is (and how damn good he is) I just dont see Nicky taking the title. I do think he will win more than one race this year, though.
My thought's EXACTLY. :bowdown: This is going to turn out to be a great season instead of the normal fight for second place. ohnoes:

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
The sad part is that it's only because Rossi's bike has broken twice and somebody ran into the back of him. It's not like the competition has caught up

·
Registered
507 Posts
Catalunya was one crazy race! Hayden better be perfect or else Rossi is going to catch him! I'm just happy to hear that nobody was "seriously" injured...crazy stuff though.

This has been the best season in years no doubt!

·
Fasthawk
145 Posts
Hayden can take the championship if he podiums every race and takes Laguna Seca again like last year. So it's possible.. Hayden knows he can't compete with Rossi (yet) so if he plays it smart I'd say he's going to come damn close to winning it all.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts