Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
I would go but last week all we so were ricers and idiots asking us to do burnouts.

I think im gonna head over to spectate at Capitol Tonight! Maybe hit up security blvd later tonight!

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Geoff, if I didnt have a 8am law exam tomorrow I would be there for sure. I'll be up for anything next weekend, maybe a cruise out 50 to Annapolis or something?

Joe

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
vntperformance said:
I would go but last week all we so were ricers and idiots asking us to do burnouts.

I think im gonna head over to spectate at Capitol Tonight! Maybe hit up security blvd later tonight!

vnt :bigthumb:
val you rolling down to 70 tonight, if so, give me a call at 443-610-3934. I'll roll down with you.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
AlpineTT said:
val you rolling down to 70 tonight, if so, give me a call at 443-610-3934. I'll roll down with you.

Will do, if I go.

vnt :)

·
JetFire
5,382 Posts
I dont mind meeting up some of you supra guys i have a sc300 i've only met val and damien

·
Registered
355 Posts
i'd love to go yall, but i'm still down with a busted LSD.. :sad:

i plan on yanking the pumpkin here soon and sending it to Jeff Watson to have the TRD LSD installed, and the jspec gears.. that or possibly take it to a local shop - any recommendations on a well known supra mechanic?

-jim

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Ended up going to the track tonight..... trapped 121.5 mph on 19" street tires (so-3's) 18psi, 93 octane :) That was only my fourth pass at the track in the last two seasons so I'm happy I was able to muster that.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Thanks Val,good job Damien,I'm glad my advice I gave you work,good job breaking your record,next time bring some real tires and go deeper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts