Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
jetski surf helmet cam action 5 skis going huge.{pics added}

Noticed their were some other jetskier and surfer supra brothren out there,heres a link to our pics and vids,bottom of page their is a 12 meg vid labeled torr test cam.

For the fl boys,some of this was shot in sabastion inlet at the hole just north of west palm beach.

lets see, we have 20 ft airs on 6 ft waves supermans,nothings,cliffhangers,can cans and a few others

http://www.wavejunkies.com

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
says other cars forum,since this is just speed and hp relayted I thought here would be ok,I see a few others here have fast skis also.woder if either of the hogans ride their skis this hard? lol.

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yea i know it needs a little better layout,the vids are on the link page in blue in the middle with red text, you have to use the slider on the right side to bring the rest of the page down .most are pics,but we just did a little helmet cam footage as a test.there will be much more of it to come with multiple skis next time

·
Registered
360 Posts
We got a 97 seadoo xp and usually just ride it at the lake.I was wondering if you know of a place or site that can tell you where you can ride in the ocean in you area.thanks

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stillnot: are you in the tidewater area? I know places to launch and ride surf all along the east coast,let me know

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, sharks are of no threat on a jetski,even if you fall off the splash is so big anything in the area darts away.
In fl. sabastion inlet is the best place to air it out,few sharks there also.

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
afraid? im more afraid of hitting the dirt on the motox bike than falling in the water! lol

·
masterblaster
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got a new 50 meg vid up that site with helmet cam and 5 skis going nuts with huge airs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts