Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a business there that i would like to get checked out before i go ahead and get some parts from them. The name of the business is Xtreme Autoport Inc.

Has enough heard of it or seen it? Chris Mcdonald is a worker there that deals with some of the sales, and i also have the address.

Xtreme Autoport Inc.
501 Main St.
Monctos canada
New Bruns Wick

I got this from the guy on the phone, so im not sure if i spelled everything right but thats what i have so far and i was just wondering if anyone here seen them there or knows about it and if you are in the area and its not so much trouble can you please go there and see if they have a Red supra that is hit in the rear quarter panel please? Or if the business does excist or anything, because id like to get some parts from him and i need some assurance that it atleast excists or something.

Also does anyone know the number to the Business Bureau of Automotive there in Canada? maybe i can give them a call and see what they can tell me about Xtreme Autoport. Thank you for your time and i hope i can get some help on this as i might be sending money prob next week. (with western Union)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Company name has come up before on my local forum. Guy was selling turboed H22's for cheap out of Fort McMurray in Alberta. Turned out to be a sheister and he got three people for about $2500.00 ea. via Western Union. I did a quick search via Canada411.com and couldnt find that company name from New Brunswick.

Take heed, ask for a business license #.....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
huffer said:
Company name has come up before on my local forum. Guy was selling turboed H22's for cheap out of Fort McMurray in Alberta. Turned out to be a sheister and he got three people for about $2500.00 ea. via Western Union. I did a quick search via Canada411.com and couldnt find that company name from New Brunswick.

Take heed, ask for a business license #.....
So you saying some people got shafted with the H22... you know what the funny thing is... He did mention something about them and now that you said that, im even more sceptical!!! thanks for that reply... i hope someone is from canada around that address so they can check it out or something.. he said H22 and you H22 coincidence?

·
Read Only
368 Posts
Is this the guy that has a red turbod MKIV and he auto-crossed it last year at the jasper rally?? I'm pretty sure it was Xtreme Autoport Inc and chris mcdonald was driving...!?

-Chris

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OldCRXbooster said:
Is this the guy that has a red turbod MKIV and he auto-crossed it last year at the jasper rally?? I'm pretty sure it was Xtreme Autoport Inc and chris mcdonald was driving...!?

-Chris

Chris Mcdonald yes, red supras yes, he told me the red supra is hit in the rear quarter panel and that its already picked off and doesnt have much left on it, but he said he still has the engine and 6 speed tranny from it with only 70k miles on it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I know he didnt have a business in Fort McMurray. I am saying he claimed that he had a business in Fort McMurray and used that as a front to sell the H22's. To my knowledge the only import shop in Fort Mac is MXC Racing, it used to be ran great as I got alot of my parts from there but now ownership has changed and the kid just dont have a clue.

·
Registered
960 Posts
huffer said:
I know he didnt have a business in Fort McMurray. I am saying he claimed that he had a business in Fort McMurray and used that as a front to sell the H22's. To my knowledge the only import shop in Fort Mac is MXC Racing, it used to be ran great as I got alot of my parts from there but now ownership has changed and the kid just dont have a clue.

The guy(Brad) that had it before didn't have a clue. Also he was a big rip off.

MY buddy has a business in Fort Mac (Revolution Motorsports @ 780 713 8545).Also he is biulding a 800hp DSM. I have bought lots off of him & he give good prices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts