Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im moving to Napa, and dont know anyone. I have seen a sweet black MK3 in town with rims, exhaust, and other mods. Are there any supra folk around my area?

~scott

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
Hey im moving to Napa, and dont know anyone. I have seen a sweet black MK3 in town with rims, exhaust, and other mods. Are there any supra folk around my area?

~scott
Scott, when u move to Napa, try and organize a meet there. That would be one sweet place there for a drive and also photo shoots...

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
<--- from Vallejo. not too far.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
also, It'll be kool if we have a drive and a meet up in Lake Berryessa (sometime in the summer??). I know a trail and a spot to kick it over there. latez!

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
berryessa sounds like a good idea to me. Ill have to check it out im always down for a meet.

~scott

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like napa...there isnt much of a nite life but i lived in a frat house for 3 years in college so im kinda over that scene any ways. Plus im living with my girl...

~scott

·
Universal Ambassador ^*^
83 Posts
Ya I live in Novato. Napa is not that far from me. good 2 have a new supe in the area.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Scott, when u move to Napa, try and organize a meet there. That would be one sweet place there for a drive and also photo shoots...
never been there but if you do ill be there! :bigthumb:

·
Invert.
257 Posts
I live in Sonoma, 20 minute drive away. You should definetely spend a weekend in Sonoma with your girl if you haven't yet. Napa's all right, I've been spending more time there lately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts