Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going on Friday with some guys from down here and was wondering if any of you Canada guys would be there.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Too bad man, I would have gone, but I'll be in TO all week end. Good luck with the races. :)

Will you be back sometimes this summer? You should come to our Montreal meet BTW. All links are in my sig. :)

-Olivier

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we are going to go every Friday. I've been tracking your thread about the meet and I'm trying to get the time off to go, I will definately be there for Friday, but I'm trying to go to all the events.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
That would be awesome. I will try to make it to Napierville a few times to check out the rides. :)

But come to the meet, it's gonna be a lot of fun, trust me. :) If you want to come, please go sign up on the website, and stipulate if you want to drag race and dyno too.

-Olivier

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Olivier Caza said:
That would be awesome. I will try to make it to Napierville a few times to check out the rides. :)

But come to the meet, it's gonna be a lot of fun, trust me. :) If you want to come, please go sign up on the website, and stipulate if you want to drag race and dyno too.

-Olivier
As soon as I make definate plans I will sign up. I have a couple other MKIV guys that I may try to talk into going also.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Sounds good man. The more we have, the most fun it will be. There should be a couple of single turbo cars too to drool over! :) I hope you can make it with a few buddies of yours.

What's your name btw?

-Olivier

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Sounds good! I have a buddy of mine who lives in South Burlington. Beautiful area and the country roads are just amazing! :)

Looking forward to see you this summer!

-Olivier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts