Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
nice, I may be going too. If you look down a ways, I posted this up about a week ago, and it didnt get much response :-(

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
i went last year i was the ONLY SUPRA there with MIllions of hondas...never want to experience that feeling again..but the tour of the shop was pretty nice

·
Registered
967 Posts
well, I went out there today. I did not understand why people from here did not want to go, but i NOW KNOW. Do not get me wrong, props to eibach for a nice meet, cool rides, cool people. HOWEVER, you would not believe some of the comments I got about the supra, Ill list them below.

over TEN people who tried to tell me my car was non-turbo because there was no front mount

One guy asked if it was twin turbo, I said yes, he said "Oh damn no way! you must kill single turbo supras then!!!" I just started laughing

Hey how come I can never find these things for what they bluebook for?

·
Registered
13 Posts
honda_s2001 said:
Hey how come I can never find these things for what they bluebook for?
You should have said "because its not a honduh."

I was there too in my bimmer. Felt left out also. I saw a few supras in the parking lots outside of eibach

·
Registered
967 Posts
thangdovu said:
You should have said "because its not a honduh."

I was there too in my bimmer. Felt left out also. I saw a few supras in the parking lots outside of eibach

Yea I met up with those guys on my way out, pretty cool guys. Josh/Dre are their names. I was the lone supra inside the eibach event until I left, good thing I did because I heard cops swarmed that area and started handing out tickets.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ineed2speed said:
That's because some idiots started street racing, so the cops came.

everyone seems to be agreed that it was most likely the honda-tech.com guys lol.

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Majority of those honda guys are stupid. Lots are straight haterz. Steer clear of their meets or you might find yourself getting your Supra keyed.

·
Registered
967 Posts
kevganzon said:
Majority of those honda guys are stupid. Lots are straight haterz. Steer clear of their meets or you might find yourself getting your Supra keyed.

well thats what I was worried about so I stayed close to it. Most of the people were civic/integra owners. I came to the supra community from the s2000 community and trust me, there is a big difference between the civic/integra guys and the s2000 guys.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Nice meet guys, saw lots of nice cars and new faces, will do again!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
HKSLooney said:
there is a BIGGER difference between NSX guys and civic guys =P

I was there. i came in the black almost bone stock supra
where did you park? Did you see us other supras down in the lower parking lot? I saw a black supra parked on a hill right outside eibach, maybe that was yours.

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey paul my snap ring popped off agian, this time i didnt misshift =\

·
Registered
143 Posts
mine was jdm parked.. the one with a huge wing =P
i hate the wing but it came with it so what the hell mite as well just keep it until i get a different one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts