Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see if anyone is going to the 12th annual All ToyotaFest in Long Beach this Saturday. Its gonna be at the Queen Mary from 9am to 3pm. I know if you didnt registry early you outta luck like me. But just curious if any Supras signed up.

Im still hoping to get into it if possible. If not just wanna see who i can chill with. :wavey:

·
Registered
326 Posts
I didn't know this event was this weekend. :(

Maybe next year. :)

Cons

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Just curious to see if anyone is going to the 12th annual All ToyotaFest in Long Beach this Saturday. Its gonna be at the Queen Mary from 9am to 3pm. I know if you didnt registry early you outta luck like me. But just curious if any Supras signed up.

Im still hoping to get into it if possible. If not just wanna see who i can chill with. :wavey:
I wanted to register but registration closed in a matter of days. The scion and lexus car clubs are taking over Toyota Fest. I'm still going though and I doubt they'll let you in if you weren't registered.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yea i am going, my car i coming out of the body shop friday. I will be under the Bride (limited usa) booth. They handled all the registration for me and payed the fee. My car will be looking fresh

·
Registered
180 Posts
I didnt know this event was this weekend either. I would go but unfortunately i have work. I guess i will go next year.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yea i am going, my car i coming out of the body shop friday. I will be under the Bride (limited usa) booth. They handled all the registration for me and payed the fee. My car will be looking fresh

Is Bride an official sponsor??? You bastard!!!! how'd you get hooked up with Bride? You got stock seats. When did you get kick downs???? hook me up with your Bride rep.

Yeah, i'm gonna "TRY" to get into a booth also since registrations been close long time ago.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Is Bride an official sponsor??? You bastard!!!! how'd you get hooked up with Bride? You got stock seats. When did you get kick downs???? hook me up with your Bride rep.

Yeah, i'm gonna "TRY" to get into a booth also since registrations been close long time ago.
yea i dont have bride seats, but they gonna sponsor me lol. i gotta wait and see

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Hey wat time you rolling in tomorrow??? Hey if i go, hook me up with your rep!!!! i could use some new seats. keep my recaros for some spares.

·
Registered
187 Posts
ill be going to toyotafest too
itd be tight to finally meet some people from the supra community =D
hopefully ill see u guys there, im gonna be there in my red mkiv.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'll be going but if it is worse than last year with all the Scions and Lexuses it will be my last year. The Japanese Classic show is really starting to be a much better show.

·
Registered
118 Posts
that sucks i have to work that day also but what are you guys doing after that.?

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
JUST got my car runnnning tonite! i have already register4ed and wil be in the supra section! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts