Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
HELL YEAH, I am. Just got my ticket today. 2nd year in a row going. This year let me down. I guess Avenged Sevenfold are not able to go, i was so phsycked to see them too. One of my other favorite bands, Atreyu, are not going either i dont think. Some freinds and I are heading down there. Who you looking foreward to see?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Were u the guy I met? I met a MKIII owner there outside.

I like alot of bands there, favs being thursday / saves the day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No i dont have a car right now, only 14, but i did see a parked MKIII there in a parking lot. Grayish with black rims. Took a picture but came out crappy, i was gonna see if they were on here. I was wearing pants with a black Atreyu shirt on. Prolly wont help though since a lot of people were wearing black shirts. If you went to the Motion City Soundtrack set you might have seen my hand go up with the FUSE finger on it. The big red finger thing. Group of three we had them up majority of concert.

I would have to say my favorite bands were Senses Fail, Underoath, The Casualties, Anti Flag, the Academy is..., Less Than Jake. But mostly the first 4. Not a big fan of Less Than Jake, but my freinds are and i dont regret going to that set. That circle pit WAS SO AWESOME! I got a ton of video (quality not that good) and some pictures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts