Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
627,2rwhp on pumpgas
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but I couldn´t find much about those rime here on SF. Is there anyone here how used these wheels for their supra. I think they look realy good and the price is great.

AZA Z-1

Kazera KZ-A

Is there anybody who knows anyting about these rims?

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Thanks Mike for putting up my pictures I just went to get them off photobucket lol. but yea they are nice rims do the job Ive gotten enough compliments on them

Matt

·
11,221 Posts
DoriftWolf said:
what offsets are you running? spacers needed to clear the front brakes? i was looking at these the other day in the tire rack ad, i like the dish on the spokes.
They clear the TT brakes fine.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
whos blue supra is that.. cause...

WOW is all i have to say.... :scratch:

·
<.>
343 Posts
So much for being unique, lol.

~Chris

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
lol, whats with kazera and veilside kits? :scratch:

·
627,2rwhp on pumpgas
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there anybody who has got the AZA Z-1. It would be realy intressting to se how they look on a supra.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Your racing hart CR's are off the chain!
You are degrading your wheels.

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
I just checked tirerack for the Kazara KZ-A and the only sizes they come in is 18x8.5 and 18x9.5. Are those the highest sizes these wheels come in? What other websites sell the Kazara KZ-A's?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
twitch69187 said:
Your racing hart CR's are off the chain!
You are degrading your wheels.

hey red spencer..your car looks really good...nice clean look to it...the only thing about these wheels is i dont ever see any with a big lip...seems liek they are the same size all the way around...
do they make these wheels in 19's??

Ant

·
<.>
343 Posts
IcedSuPrA said:
hey red spencer..your car looks really good...nice clean look to it...the only thing about these wheels is i dont ever see any with a big lip...seems liek they are the same size all the way around...
do they make these wheels in 19's??

Ant
The largest size they have is 18"s. http://www.kazera.com/wheels/detail/kza_silver.html

·
<.>
343 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Lol... when'd you get yours? I got it a while back, then the (2) Supras up there followed :rolleyes:
I got my set shortly after going NA-T (August-Sept05). I didn't want to spend 2000bux on rims alone so these were my choice. I've been happy with them for the money I spent. :bigthumb:

~Chris

1 - 20 of 25 Posts