Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
dude your like 50 pounds bro, your super slim, LMAO, j/k, but seriously man you are pretty slim, you have no need for a gym, i should be the one asking this question...lol...!!:rofl:

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Kind of like me huh? I want to hit 210 lbs and be back at 7%

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Yup, when I was real strict on my workouts and diet awhile back I was down to 7%

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Is that TRDKing?

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Johnny, if you want to add muscle mass let me know and I'll help you draw out the right diet to maintain a low fat percentage as well as add body mass. You'll have to go on a protein shake as said but you want to make sure you're on the right one. Most of these protein shakes don't offer many types of protein and if they do, there's too much fat.

Just hit me up man. Like I said, my goal now is 210 lbs and I'm gaining it from going to the gym. I started this goal at 170 lbs and I'm up to 198 lbs.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
I Think i Could Out-Bench any of you guys...lol:lol:

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Well I had a protein shake that gave me 24 grams of protein per scoop.
I drank it every morning, after work out, before i sleep with milk.

a month or two passed, showed alot of results.
;)
It's so much more than the amount of protein but also which types you're getting and also the percentage of fat you're getting. These are good things you should know about your protein shake.

sounds good! Where do you go to the gym at jason!?

I actually have a big bottle of Nitrean.
http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=1

A Bottle of creatine and caffeine as well. But I don't really like using these. But I did weigh 215 lbs before with about 19% body fat
I would stay away from creatine and anything else. Protein is all you need. If you want to shed fat, run. It's real simple to get into shape. Anything extra you do is going to help.

I work out at LA Fitness off Grand and the 210. Were you planning on working out with me? No offense but I prefer to work out alone these days. Otherwise it just slows me down and my heart rate drops.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I agree with Jason on this "No offense but I prefer to work out alone these days. Otherwise it just slows me down and my heart rate drops." That's on only reason why I like to teach private lesson MA alone faster and learner quicker, the energy builts up better.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.