Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always seen the RMM wing with the Carbon Fiber center piece, I was wondering if any of you guys had a pic of the wing with the Fiber Glass center piece.

Preferible in Red... I would like to see how it looks like that.

Thanks.

·
//gwailo-
828 Posts
Check out any TRD wing. It's basically the same thing.

(don't have a pic)

//gwailo-

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I have the 'glass wing in red on my car, but no pics. Looks like the carbon center, but red. :D

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
FYRARMS said:
I have the 'glass wing in red on my car, but no pics. Looks like the carbon center, but red. :D
Wow, that's the first time I ever heard your supra is red... I never seen your supra pic before :( . But I remmeber that you bought some new volk rims but I dont know which model and I know it's finished in Mercury Silver...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know is the same as the TRD but I have not seen pics of that one neither....

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Byron said:
I know is the same as the TRD but I have not seen pics of that one neither....
Dude, search around this site. Like 1000 people here run the RMM wing.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
Wow, that's the first time I ever heard your supra is red... I never seen your supra pic before :( . But I remmeber that you bought some new volk rims but I dont know which model and I know it's finished in Mercury Silver...
LOL. Yep, it's red. I promise I will snap some pics when the wheels arrive (4 months now). Hopefully, it won't be snowing... :mad:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I seen the RMM wing like a 1000 times but never with out the CF center.... I was wondering how it looked but I guess is that much diff.... Dusty sent me a pic of one so thanks guys...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts