Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AfriCAN AmeriCANT
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a "good" sponsorship proposal outline? Im tired of payin for shit i wanna see if i can get soemthin for free while i dont have my car. I'll represent their ass all day. Im not lookin to put stickers all over my car so im tryin to get some seats right now. So can n e one hook a brova up?

· AfriCAN AmeriCANT
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ckanderson said:
you need to have a CLEAN car.... and unique stuff. I have had sponsorship's... just post pics of your car over the internet...

i have a miata so it's not that popular of a car at car shows and what not......but a proposal is a proposal i have one written up but would like to compare it to one that has gotten sponsored if possible

· AfriCAN AmeriCANT
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
craiglieberman said:
caredn242 beat me to it.

Yes, there's some info there.

As a quick note, just remember that in some cases, "sponsorship" really means "product disount."

Just avoid places like CarSponsorships.com. You pay a fee, and for nothing else than for the "privilege" of buying parts from them at a discount...and the legal agreement they make you sign includes MANDATORY decal placement (WTF??? putting decals on your car for parts you paid for!?!?!?) plus you sign away your rights to using your car's image (which means they can make t-shirts, posters, whatever, featuring YOUR car, sell these items, and not give you a DIME!!)

Email me privately if you have ANY questions.

[email protected]

thanks man. email sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.