1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
313 Posts
from what i know, the guys over at the Rx7 forums love Shine. they make good product, i was about to go with them on my rx7.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to make an attractive diffuser for the Supra. I am tired of the same old Top Secret-style diffuser that looks a crumpled plastic garbage can someone ran over with their MKIV.

Why can't someone create a NEW clean diffuser instead of copying the TS smashed garbage can? I would like to see a diffuser that is similar to the ones available to Evo and WRX cars.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to make an attractive diffuser for the Supra. I am tired of the same old Top Secret-style diffuser that looks a crumpled plastic garbage can someone ran over with their MKIV.
QFT :lol:

Doluck makes a nice subtle diffuser. :)

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts

Why can't someone create a NEW clean diffuser instead of copying the TS smashed garbage can? I would like to see a diffuser that is similar to the ones available to Evo and WRX cars.

Dan, that would require "thinking outside the box" and you know people just dont do that. :greddy2:

·
12,619 Posts
Doluck makes a nice subtle diffuser.
I like the Do-Luck, but it doesn't run the full width of the rear of the car. It just covers the center. You can still see the side of the fuel tank and stuff. It looks "added on" instead of being "fully integrated".

"Ya feel me?"

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,557 Posts
On the same exact page as Fyrarms on this one... I had posted a thread on a diff forum a bit ago showing pics of Evos, WRXs, and Skylines with really nice diffusers including the one above... thats what I want for the Supra...

·
12,619 Posts
So, when will Curtis get off his flat Asian ass and make us one? :naughty:

·
Registered
313 Posts
From the pictures, looks almost exactly like the real thing! Wonder how the actual quality is up close and personal. I've been waiting to get one of these, this might just be my ticket

Here are their pictures for those that are too lazy to click the link.

·
1993 RHD/RSP Supra
631 Posts
Well over on the UK forums Paul Whitsbliz, they guy that owns the company that used to make the JDM skirts, guy is running a group buy on these diffuser at about doyuble what they sell for on ebay...and those guys over there are buying them up, I think they have like 8 or 9 people already buying them. I made a doluck style rear diffuser in CF and I agree its very subtle and I love how it just adds a little to rear. I don't care for the TS ones but poeple still seem to buy them up...
When I get home ill post up the pic...
Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts