Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stupra
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girls bday is comming up and all shes been wanting forever is a Nissan Xterra. So ive decided to sell or trade my 2001 Toyota Tacoma Srunner. Id actually rather straight up trade.
the Xterra has to be an auto and ac. id like it to have 4x4, under 100k or at least close to it, and any color other then yellow.
my Srunner is Raidiant Red with only exhaust and a new uninstalled LSD. for those who dont know, this truck is toyotas sport truck and the only 01-04 Tacoma with 2wd, manual, and the 3.4 V6. it has 91,xxx mi. on the odo. toyota only made 300 a month for 3 years. so these are the rarest of tacomas.
im looking to spend under 10k for the Xterra. which is what the Srunner is worth these days. i dont have access to pics of my truck on this comp. ill post some tonight.

thanks,

stuart

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I just traded my 06 Xterra to Stacy Barnett(Sales manager and Supra fanatic) at lv lexus for our new IS350. I liked it a lot, but had no need for a suv anymore.
Call him and ask.

Anyway, even if you don't buy it, I have a BNIB tow package for it, never mounted. I think I still have the mudflaps too.

·
Stupra
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
an 06 is a little bit out of my price range. but ill run down to lexus and see if they still got it. thanks for the info. i appreciate it

·
8,108 Posts
Cool. Lmk as I still have the Towing package. BNIB.

·
Stupra
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. Lmk as I still have the Towing package. BNIB.
thanks for the info man. i went down there and took a look at it. it def was in great condition. but unfortunatly it is just out of what i can afford at this time.

·
8,108 Posts
Thanx Farhad, so my old Xterra is still there on the lot at Lexus of Las Vegas? I seriously doubt it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts