Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting an Evolution Explosion rear bumper, but haven't really seen it on anyone's Supra yet. The only pic of it that I seen is the one pic below taken from MVP motorsports site.

Does anyone have this bumper or have any pics of it at a different angle?

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may just buy it and put it on to piss supra owners off, haha, jk.

But, you gotta admitt it does have a unique look, gotta look at a rear shot of it to determine how it really looks.

Lets continue the search for pics or the person who has it on their car.

· Registered
3,294 Posts
I agree that it takes away from the unique roundness of the Supra's rear, but I still think it is a nice bumper. The pic from Explosion looks like shit for some reason, here's a better pic.

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^thanks for finding the pic Kris, I think the diffuser in that pic is really killing the look though.

I might reconsider now, the pic doesn't look as good as the one on found on the MVP motorsports site for some reason.

Anyone else have a better straight rear shot of the bumper, or another side shot please post.

· Registered
3,294 Posts
This is a Whifbitz copy of the Explosion kit, it's not a very nice one, but it gives you an idea of what it may look like from the side.

· Ricer X
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^it actually does look pretty good, check on Whifbitz's site and on the website, looks like it may be discontinued from them, does anyone still carry this bumper from Whifbitz? or is the one from MVP the only one available?

· Registered
3,294 Posts
I'd get the original. That particular pic I posted wasn't too bad, but I remember seeing all the pics of that guys car just after he installed it, and in almost all of the pics you could tell it was a knock off. I don't know exactly what it was, but something didn't look right.

· Glad To Be Back
2,370 Posts
I might actually be purchasing this kit within the next couple of weeks here in japan. I like the ridox but people already have it and i know another replica will eventually come out and everyone will buy it

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
a mesh would be required on that rear to hide the factory bar. Nice rear, esp on the purple car and the TS rear diffuser.

This is a Whifbitz copy of the Explosion kit, it's not a very nice one, but it gives you an idea of what it may look like from the side.
on a side note what side skirt is that? love the side, clean!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.