Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wut
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone use CarboTech Bobcat brake pads?

I'm still deciding what brake pads to go with for my TT. One of the choices I was considering is the CarboTech Bobcat pads.

I've heard good things about the Panther Plus line but I don't want something that is going to make a lot of noise, dust heavily, or eat the rotors quicker than normal.

Carbotech's website recommended the Bobcat's for street and light track use situations........anyone out there used 'em?

·
wut
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
226 Posts
Red-
I looked at the site and it appears these pads just came out this year - that may explain why you haven't gotten any replies. I have been running the Panther Plus' myself for over a year now. I've been very pleased with them and am on my second set. Everything they say about them on their website is true. They are very easy on rotors, and the dusting is not too bad. I think with any performance pad you can expect more dust than stock, its just a tradeoff. The do have some squeak to them, but its acceptable to me as I was looking for something to be able to use for Driving Events - they are excellent IMO. You may want to give them a call and discuss your car and what you use it for. I spent a good bit of time talking with them myself. I found them to be very informative and good to deal with. I've never heard anyone say something negative about them, so I'd like to think that this product would be good quality as well - it sure sounds like a good street pad from the writeup. Sorry I didn't have any direct feedback on the Bobcats.

·
wut
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the helpful information, I kind of figured not many people would be using these yet. I'll go ahead and give them a call:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts