Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here at Supra Forms had any experince with ENDYN and the performance increases there products had made in their own individual applications? They have a limited number of items they offer for the Supras,i.e.(pistons,Cnc head porting). I have no doubt that the company has a good reputation. To clarify my question has anyone compared there Endyn ported head to any other companies work, or is there any other servises ENDYN offers that I may not know about?
www.theoldone.com (ENDYN)

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Has anyone here at Supra Forms had any experince with ENDYN and the performance increases there products had made in their own individual applications? They have a limited number of items they offer for the Supras,i.e.(pistons,Cnc head porting). I have no doubt that the company has a good reputation. To clarify my question has anyone compared there Endyn ported head to any other companies work, or is there any other servises ENDYN offers that I may not know about?
www.theoldone.com (ENDYN)
I dont have any supra experience. But ive followed Larrys forums from over a decade ago back in my civic dayz. Stand up guy. Roller wave pistons, cnc heads. Sick. If im not mistaken there was somone on the forum thats running an endyn head.

EDIT: I just did a quick seach for endyn and came up with a dozen threads

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Larry is a great guy. He specializes in Honda heads and has recently started CNC'ing Nissan RB heads. I've been to his shop a few times. I wouldn't hesitate to use anything he's worked on.

His CNC program for the Toyota head takes 3.5 hours on the machine and it's a LOT of cuts. Larry told me that he still hand works the most outer ports on #1 and #6 because he wants it right.

Pricey, yes. Worth it, YES.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've been to the shop multiple times, and he keeps it very clean. Everytime I have strolled through there everything looks great and very professional. I cannot say how good their Supra work is, but I hear great things about the Honda stuff.

·
Registered
221 Posts
He's a great guy to deal with and a pleasure to talk to.

He's been doing Supra heads for I would say, about 4 or more years.

Of course he still does the Honda thing, everything he has learned and figured out on his own, he has done on customer cars. This guy is a real 'G'.

He's successfully built a B20 block using an old block thats been sitting for years, and a trashed head. Its now making 300hp n/a and does it reliably. Check out the article on the site and you'll see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts