Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
RSA Supra said:
I was just offered a smoking deal on the JIC kit. Everything is adjustable, I mean everything. Even shock travel.

I was curious if anyone has had experience that they could share with me.

Thanks!
I was thinking about it, but which shocks were they quoting you? and what price? They have 3 different models....

When i was doing some research on them, some people told me the build quality on them isnt as good as tiens or groundcontrol's coilovers.. but that they had worked ok. Their list prices if i remember correctly were more then the tiens, but just a couple bucks cheaper then groundcontrol.

Also just fwiw, i couldnt find anyone with a big/heavy car with JIC's on them... just small fwd cars...

-mike

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Anyone have JIC Coilovers

fleadh said:

I was thinking about it, but which shocks were they quoting you? and what price? They have 3 different models....

When i was doing some research on them, some people told me the build quality on them isnt as good as tiens or groundcontrol's coilovers.. but that they had worked ok. Their list prices if i remember correctly were more then the tiens, but just a couple bucks cheaper then groundcontrol.

Also just fwiw, i couldnt find anyone with a big/heavy car with JIC's on them... just small fwd cars...

-mike
Hmm...

They list for about 2 times as much as the Teins. As far as which shocks, I'm not sure, he said that he would set up the shocks and springs any way I wanted. Just from looking at their coilovers along w/ their other products (exhaust, strut bars, suspension links, etc. The quality looks pretty good.

Thanks for the info.

-Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts