I see them like that here in ohio.... i got into these in 2002 and it took
1. 1987 7mgte 5spd. with moon roof - burgundy-gray 2-tone
first one was like yours and i dont have insurance for tetanus shot! so i Searched and searched and only bought CLEAN-TARGA'S, after the sexy blue pearl.
2. 1989 7mge auto - Ice blue pearl - sexy color!!!!
3. 1989 7mgte auto t-top white - bought from top part of H-CATRENA (Luoisiana) i didnt know!!!!
4. 1987 7mge auto t-top two tone brown met. rusty-rusty- but great car dd
5. 1988 7mge 5spe t-top - super red- great daily driver... i miss it!
6. 1987 7mgte 5spd t-top - pearl white - 8point scca cage, gutted-guts, hx35, maft translator, Q45tb, FFIM, FMIC 3" pipe, and a GM map.- NO TRANNY-
So after your fist couple you will like or dis like the cars and if you like you will buy from another state, i just got a IS300 from texas because i hate rust!!!
and nice car man we all start some were !!!! and its with Toyota - win!
i drove past a 240 YESTERDAY SITTING IN MIDDLE OF ROAD MISSING ITS TWO BACK --BRAND NEW--- RIMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kid was rolling one back to the car the other was off the side of the road I turned around and took pictures i will post later!!
I'd rather have the rusty SUPRA!!!
good luck and remember -- if you don't get something,,,,, different colored crayons always make it easier to understand...